‹ Prequel: Fur Immer Heilig Sein
Status: Hiatus, but you already guessed that. Chapters may be coming soon, but VERY slowly.

Dann Sind Wir Endlich Frei

Make-Up Meetings

Emily’s POV

A party, a party at 2 in the morning?! I’m tired! I don’t want a party! I want sleep! Party is the opposite of sleep. Parties are loud, parties are energetic. I’m not energetic and I’m not in the mood for noise. I might skip the party and just go to bed. But where? This house isn’t completely sound proof!

‘Tom you’re gonna have to turn the volume down, Emily’s exhausted. She just needs to go to sleep. Or have quiet time at the least. And where’s Tom?’ That sentence sounded weird.

‘Fine, we’ll have a civilised party. Nothing will go wrong, promise.’ Hah! What a thing to say. When has anything not gone wrong?

‘Look, it’s getting chilly I’ll put the fire on and you turn the music and lights off. We can all just sit around and talk. Ok? I really appreciate what you’ve done but; it is 2 in the morning. Though I can’t say you’ve ever been very good with timing. But again, where’s Tom?’

‘Oh, I gave him to Georg.’ He went and turned the music off then sat on a chair by the fire. Just hand babies around, great. At least I can trust everyone here with him; I hope.

‘So when are you going wedding shopping?’ Simone asked me; my own mum suddenly sprung up with immense interest.

‘We haven’t really thought about that yet. With only just having the babies and all. But I can’t wait to get out and start looking at wedding dresses. Bill’s looking forward to getting his suit, aren’t you?’ I looked at him.

‘Yeah, I’ll feel ash thought it’s really happening when I’ve got it.’ He smiled sweetly. ‘And the rings.’

‘Oh well obviously. Another lovely one to go along with the gem.’ Looking down at my engagement ring. Shining just as fantastically as that night he offered it to me. ‘Well I hate to ruin this party which you through for us. But this mother is tired and needs sleep. Thank you so much for this but I really, tiredness is not good. And these are sleeping, so I want to get some sleep in before they wake again.’

Everyone left, again. This time they were staying out hopefully. Two in the morning seriously; for a party?! What were they thinking?! Bill and I head up for bed one more time and drifted straight off after setting the twins down.

---

‘Bill! Bill!’

‘What?! What’s wrong?! What happened?!’

‘Nothing, we just need more nappies. ‘Cuz I’ve spilt honey all over these ones. Also, I want teddies.’ Smiling sweetly up at him from the kitchen chair I tried my damned hardest to look cute. He nodded and headed to get his jacket on. ‘Thank you, love you.’

‘Yeah, sure you do. Haha, so you gonna sit in the back between both of them?’

‘Well I would, if I wasn’t driving. You still haven’t taken your test remember.’ We stepped out of the door but I could help but feel like something was missing. Something important… ‘Babies!’

‘Oh! Scheiße! How did we nearly forget them?’ W both ran back inside and took them into our arms. ‘Maybe we should have them strapped to us. That way we wouldn’t forget.’

‘Hold on, I’ve got a message. “He should have been mine”. No number.’

‘That’s weird. Probably someone just playing a prank. Don’t worry about it. Come on lets go before these pair start crying and getting hungry. Oh, this will be our first time in public since the interview. A week old. They’re a week old. Oh. A week!’

‘Ok, they’re a week old I get it. Now lets go and get these things.’ We headed out to town and I drove. Bill still can’t, he said he was going to take his test before the twins shot out of me but it never happened. We parked up and walked into town a pushchair each. We have 3 different ones. Two singles and a double. Just in case. It was odd, the place was mostly empty so no one saw us. But I doubt it would stay that way for long. The town looked pretty busy. As we walked a loud shriek signalled a fan in the area. Well, it was bound to happen really.

‘Bill! Bill! Emily! Can we have pictures?! Awww…! Look at them, they’re so adorable! Can we have pictures oh please?!’ One of the girls asked. She started jumping up and down. She got one of her friends to take a picture of her with us all. Then they swapped and took pictures of each other. ‘Thank you!’ They skipped off and started ringing people on their mobiles.

‘Well, we’d better get to the baby store and fast, I don’t want swamping just yet.’

In the baby store there were thankfully no fans. Well, not until we walked in. then it seemed to be full of them. But we carried on and tried our best not to ignore them too much but to also not get to involved otherwise we’d never get home. ‘Oh Bill, I need some more eyeliner. I’ll be back in a minute just popping to the shop that sells make-up.’

‘Get me some more as well please? And some more eye shadow.’ Taking Zach in the push chair with me I went to the shop next door to make-up shop where I met another Tokio Hotel fan. Why are there so many, why?

‘Hi, oh you’ve got the baby! Oh, he’s gorgeous. What did you and Bill call him?’ She asked. But she was being friendly, not crazy thankfully.

‘Zach. Oh Bill, over here!’ I spotted him about to walk past the aisle I was in. He came down with Tom in the other pushchair.

‘There’s two? Did you have twins?! Oh what’s the other one called?’

‘Tom, we have Tom and Zach.’ Bill finished.

‘They’re cute names. Tom after your brother Tom?’ I appreciate she’s being friendly and wanting to know all this stuff because she a fan but we are having another Interview tomorrow where we’ll be explaining it all anyway.

‘Yes. Well felt he did a lot for us so this is how we thanked him. Anyway, we need to go now. There’s an interview tomorrow at the coffee house if you want to come along. 2pm. Bye.’ We paid for the make-up and went back home where we found Georg on the front step, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY LORD...

AMAZING FUNNY NEW STORY CO-WRTTEN WITH ALLEINE ZUSAMMEN! CHECK IT OUT NOW!

It's been so long.
I'm sorry this chapter is a little boring, I just haven't been able to concentrate at all recently.
I gots brokeded up with on Monday so it just threw me completely and I haven't been able to do anything properly!
BUT!!
I'm back on track now, I know it was a boring chapter until I suddenly thought of a little bit of drama with Georg...xD

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for an update..^^