Lipstick Lullabies

Chapter One

“Dude I’m sick of meeting the shy fans its insane.” I rubbed my face we were heading back to the bus.

“Dude there’s more.” Syn groaned he was in the same boat.

“Dude I swear you’re a fucking tard.” The one laughed.

“Do not make fun of me!! Seriously.” She pointed.

“Dude you’re a fucking retard. I swear its going to fucking hurt like a bitch and you didn’t even get drunk!” She was reasoning.

“Because I want to remember it all! Dur dur.” She hit the other girls forehead.

“Don’t hit me!” She squeaked.

“Then stop making fun of me.” She fired back. We got with in distance and they turned. They smiled brightly. We smiled. See we loved our fans but continuely meeting shy fans gets annoying .

“Hey.” We all smiled.

“Hey I’m Violet.” The one with black hair and a neon purple stripe going down her bangs and her hair. She had thee biggest smile plastered on her face.

“Hey I’m Jo.” The other girl smiled. They weren’t shy thank god. Her hair was short black and had fire red ends some streaks through her hair.

“Avenged sevenfold.” We all smiled.

“Can you sign our shirts?” They asked.

“Yeah.” We nodded. Violet gave me a red marker. She unzipped her jacket and she had one It was our death bat guy looks like she bought it before she came she moved her hair and we all signed her back. The other unzipped her hoddie to. She handed us a white marker she had a black death bat shirt one it went across her torso. We all signed her shirt to. Leaving little notes on it like we did with Violet.

“Okay I have a question to ask The Rev.” Violet said. I turned to her.

“Ask.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
A new story!!
Yup.

Tell me what you think about it so far!!
Criticism I love it!!
So give it! :)

DB