Breathe

Streaking

Image

"Hey, Lil! I'm home! I brought your coffee!"

The girl kicked the brown sodden shoes off her feet, slamming her keys on an unsuspecting table.

"You can take your shoes off if you want. I'm not complaining since I don't have to clean," She laughed, leading him down the hallway.

He followed her brisk walk, admiring the small home she shared with her family.

"Lilly Marie get your ass downstairs!"

He eyed her with an eyebrow cocked, a questioning expression set on his face.

"You have to yell. Her music is ungodly loud."

He chuckled, still following her like a puppy, into a quaint kitchen. She set the steaming cup down, ripping her coat off and hanging it in the adjacent room as she left Jensen standing there.

"Lil!"

"Damn, don't get your panties in a twist. I was on the phone!"

Thumping told her that Lilly was making her way down the stairs and she greeted her sister with an angelic smile as she handed the cup of coffee to her.

"Jimmy made it special," She said, winking.

"I'm surprised he found the time as he usually spends the day staring at your ass."

Rachel shrugged.

"I can't help my ass is likeable. It just comes naturally."

Her sister slapped her shoulder, the cup attached firmly to her mouth.

"Oh! Lilly, you know Jensen? Me and him went to get coffee after I found him lazing on his couch."

Her sister nodded, making her own introductions towards the new man.

"Sorry you had to hear about my sister's ass," She added on the end, giving an apologetic look.

"I really don't-"

"He loves my ass and he knows it!" Rachel sang from the sink, where she was running fresh water into a cup.

"Hey, I'll clean your clothes real quick if you don't mind waiting half an hour?"

He shook his head, giving a small no. Her sister excused herself, blushing silently as she made her way up the steps again.

"Get me some clothes, please!"

She was pretty sure that her request went unheard as she heard the door slam upstairs. She made her way to the laundry room, stripping as she did. Throwing the clothes in the washer, she turned it on
.
Noticing there wasn't a towel or any article of clean clothing in the room, she decided it would be best just to run. Until she noticed that she was already being watched.

"I knew you couldn't get enough of my ass," She laughed, watching as he blushed.

"It was a great temptation." She smiled.

"I'm going to get some clothes on real quick. Take a seat wherever you want," She motioned to the widely open variety of recliners and couches.

With that, she bounded up the stairs, still very aware that she was only wearing her underwear. And still very aware that he kept a close eye on her.

"It seems I just lived out every fan girl's fantasy," She laughed, returning minutes later in her own T-shirt and jeans.

He grinned, watching as she skipped a step here and there.

"If they only knew," He replied.

"I'd be mauled and thrown into a river," She said casually.

"I think my sister thinks I slept with you," She whispered moments later, grinning from ear to ear.

"What would ever give her that opinion?" He questioned, not even trying to hide the grin on his face.

She smiled at him gently, taking in every feature of his face, every feature that were a few good inches from her's.

"It seems so wrong to kiss you," She whispered.

"And why would that be?"

She sighed, turning her cheek as his lips almost met with her's in the heat of the moment.

"Because I'm just the make-up girl."

"What exactly does that mean?"

She smiled lightly, standing up as the washer buzzed.

"It means there's no way in hell I'd ever have a chance with you."