With Arrows, With Poise

Good Day

Gee's POV

My stomach growled furiously just as I stirred in my bunk. I had a crazy, strong, craving for a toasted peanut butter and fluff sandwich. I sat up quickly, and ran out to the front of the bus. I was frantic for the creamy peanut butter and melted marshmallow taste. I almost began drooling as I quickly rummaged through the cupboards, spilling jars and cereal boxes in loud thumps.
"Jesus" I breathed. My hands quickly fell to my side in dissapointment when I noticed the absense of Fluff. I ran my hand through my hair before plugging the toaster in and putting two pieces down. "Peanut butter and jam will just have to do"
Just as I set the jam and peanut butter on the counter, my phones ring tone echoed throughout the silent bus. I cringed, hoping it did wake anyone as I quickly snatched it and flipped it open.
"You fucker" I blurted into the phone as my toast popped.
He chuckled "You shouldn't keep your ring tone so loud. You're obviously deaf from performing"
"Obviously, Rards" I smirked, quickly applying the peanut butter to one side of the golden bread.
"So, how're you feelin' today, Hun?" he asked. I heard him grunt which meant he stretched.
"Good, actually" I nodded and took a bite of my breakfast "Just feedin' the baby"
"Ah" he said in a low voice. I could hear the jealousy he was trying to hide. If I only I had the guts to tell him the truth. "Is the baby doin' good?"
"Oh yeah" I smiled and wiped a few crumbs away from my tanktop. "I need new clothes soon"
"Aw. I wish I could take you shopping" he said.
"Someday, Rards" I giggled, stuffing more in my mouth.
"How many months are you, anyways?" he asked
"Close to three" I sighed and ran my thumb against the clothing hiding my belly.
"You don't sound to thrilled"
"Oh, I am" I said quietly "It's just something..."
"Something as in? ..." he urged.
"Just, something, Rards. I'll tell you after" I said. Fuck, I couldn't do it. I bit my lip in rage and tightened my free hand into a ball.
"If you say so.." he said awkwardly.
"Yeah" I breathed, with my hand now stuck in a bag of No Name Trail Mix. "MM" I mumbled, crunching on peanuts, sunflower seeds and almonds. "Nuts"
I heard a faint gasp from the other end. "Gee, you little nut eater"
I snorted and took another hand full "Hell yeah. I eat more than just nuts too"
"Oh, yeah. What category is Sam under?" he asked sarcastically.
I let out a loud 'Ha Ha' at Gerard's cheezy joke. Typical. I'm pretty sure everyone in the back stirred in their bunks from my loud laugh.
"Actually, I have no idea" I shrugged and walked over to the fridge to grabb my juice. I took a long swig of Frutopia's mixture of apple and kiwi. I smiled at my satisfied self and slumped down on the coach. "Certainly not human"
"I have to agree there, Miss Gee" he chuckled
"So, Rards, how've you been lately?" I asked, scanning my short nails that needed to be repainted as I waited for a reply.
"I've been really good" he said chipperly. Almost too chipper for his own good.
"That's good, Rardy" I nodded, my attention quickly drew away from my nails as we hit a bump. I jumped a bit in my seat and a mild grunt escaped from my lips.
"You alright?" he asked, his voice quickly changed to worry.
"Rards, you're such a worry bunny, I'm fine. We just hit a bump"
"Alright" he said cooly "Just lookin' out for you. How's the tour?"
"It's good, it's good. How's your tour?"
"Fun" his voice sang into the other end, then was quickly interupted. "Fuck. Gotta go, babe. Talk to you after. Love you"
"You too" I breathed, and flipped my phone shut.

The day seemed to pass by fairly quickly. I stopped by the mall and picked out a few new shirts and pants for when I was bigger.I bumped into a frenzie of fans and had signed about a million autographs. I was practically worn out before the show. Luckily, I was bundled up in a big sweater so kids couldn't notice my belly. They were too fasinated with me. They joy that filled their eyes still ran in my mind over and over. It's what I loved most about this job. I knew what it was like to beable to meet someone that inspires you so much and it felt fucking great. Like a life time just flashed before you. I smiled as the last of the blinding flashes went off. I always decorated my face nicely when I was out and about. My fake eyelashes made my dark eyes stick out amoungst the eyeliner and eyeshadow. My lips glossed with red lipstick, just so I'd stand out. And I did. I guess you could say I liked the attention of the fans, but only because I knew how much it meant to them.
After finishing my route around the mall and stopping for some fuel, I hopped in a cab and made my way back to the buses. There was no need for me to get ready for tonights show, because I already was.
Before I got to the lot, I stopped in a nearby tattoo shop and decided it was time for a new piercing.
I sat down in the chair and closed my eyes as the girl busily slapped on her gloves and grabbed a sterlized needle. I heard her chuckle, then shift in her seat. I opened my one eye and looked at her. Her black hair in thick baraids and unique sleve tattoos.
"You're pregnant?" she smiled, eying my bulging stomach, the needle pinched between her thumb and index finger.
"Yeah" I nodded and smiled weakly.
"That's cute" she chuckled as I closed my eyes again. "This wont hurt much, your skin is pretty thin in your septum" she assured me. While she pierced my septum, she distracted me by talking. By the end of her sentence, the needle was through. She continued talking as she removed it and slid a half ring into it. When her hand pulled away, I wiggled my nose. It hurt a little and felt extremely weird with two 16 gauge balls gently sliding across my skin. "Beautiful" she said while throwing her gloves into the trash can. She handed me a small mirror and I eyd the ring in detail. It didn't look half bad, kind of suited me.
"Thanks" I smiled brightly and set the mirror on the chair as I hopped off. "I'll give you a copy of our newest CD when it comes out"
"Don't forget" she winked, writing down her adress on a slip of paper.

I set the paper in my bag, where I wouldn't forget it when I walked on the bus. Everyone had made their way to the arena, and like always, the pregnant lady was last. I felt like a turtle.

"Hey-a, Geebee" Syn waved as the hot air of backstage rushed out at me. I blinked, letting the doors close behind me.
"Hey-a, Synstaah" I answered, shuffling my way through everybody to the couch. My legs were about to give out from all the walking I had to do.
"Somethings different" Jimmy ponderd, stroking his chin in thought.
"I know!" Zacky blurted, pointing a finger directly between my eyes. "She's got her septum done. Like me" he boasted at the last two words in his sentence.
"That's it! I knew it" Jimmy waved it off like he knew the whole time "Looks good, kid" he smiled and gave me a quick thumbs up.
"Thanks" I smirked and looked over at Teresa who was, yet again, having fun with Paul's hair. I eyed them carefully. I missed hanging out with Teresa, I had to say. I haven't really gotten the chance to speek with her ever since she decided to like Syn, thanks to me. I chewd the inside of my cheek nervously. Tomorrow, I'd see if she wanted to hangout with her old buddy again.

Sam's POV

I hummed the beats of our new song to myself as I staggard backstage where everyone was crowded around and having a good ol' time.
"Hey" I smiled at everyone gracefully. Their heads turned toward me and nodded slightly before focusing their attention back on the previous. "Sup?" I asked quietly as I walked over to Syn.
"Nothing much" he smiled, qwirking his eyebrow as if I interupted something.
"What's wrong?" I asked examining myself, to make sure I was clear of all things.
"Nothing at all" he smirked. His arm casually slid around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. I stumbled over his quick movment, but gently placed my hand on his strong chest. I felt his other hand around the small of my back and his lips gently touched the top of my head.
"How are things?" I asked him, eying my daughter, then looking up into Syn's eyes.
"Pretty good" he shrugged. His eyes seemed to glow when he thought about Teresa. Almost as if his soft side was coming out. His father side. As if he felt like Teresa was one of his own. "We play a lot of games together. My favorite is hide and seek" he addmitted, a smile tugging on the corners of his lips.
"Mine too" I agreed and stared deeper into his eyes. "Syn.." I blurted.
He blinked, but didn't take his gaze off of me. "Yes, Sam?" he asked.
"Do you... well.. think of Ter as.. one of your own?" I asked innocently. My eyes quickly shot to the floor, too scared to see the reaction.
"I may be cocky, and sometimes bull headed, but I do have a soft side. And yes, I think I do" he answerd proudly.
My eyes shot up at him, a sarcastic look spread across my face "Sometimes bull headed?"
"Okay, okay" he sighed deeply. "I'm not bull headed at all"
My mouth dropped open and I gently smacked my hand against his head. "Be truthful now, Syn"
"I am" he boasted, a smile plasterd on his skinny face. "I'm not bull headed"
I felt the stares of his four other band mates piercing into my side. I couldn't help but smile.
"Fuck off, Syn. You know what you are" Johnny pointed. I could see him from the corner of my eye.
"Demon, Demon!" Jimmy shouted, raising his hands in the air and wiggiling his fingers frantically.
"Captain Hooke!" Zacky blurted amoungst the others. Everyone groaned.
"Zacky, Tinker Bell ain't comin' tonight, bro'" Matt shook his head slowly at his bandmember.
"Faith, Trust, and Pixie dust" he said in a serious tone. He folded his arms across his chest and looked away from everyone with a smartass look.
"What are we gonna do with him?" I asked myself quietly, shaking my head.
"Fuck knows" Syn answerd "Send him to an Insane Asylum"
"Kitty!!" Gee blurted out. I looked in her direction and her face was plasterd against the window. Like a stampeed, everyone jolted toward the window and tried to peer out at the cat. Poor Gee, all squished in there. Good thing I was in the back row on Syn's shoulders.
"Aw, its so cute!" Matt giggled
"Fluffy!" Jimmy added
"And little" I giggled
I heard a gasp and everyone took two steps back. I hopped off Syn's shoulder and shoved my way through the crowd. Anxiety rising in my chest when I seen my friend lying on the floor with her eyes closed.
"Uh oh" Jimmy mumbled. He paced away and started chewing on his nails.
I kelt down beside her and caressed her face. She flinched, then opened her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked.
Her glance shot up towards my face. "Do I look okay?" she asked. Her eyes fell shut again. "Of course I'm not okay. I just got ass raped by about 10 guys"
I chuckled and helped her stand up slowly. "No more ass rape" I pointed at all of them with a harsh, but joking glare. She slumped down on the coach, and I quickly slid my arm around her neck. "You sure you're okay?"
"Yeah" she breathed and placed her hand on her stomach. "No one was injured"
"Good" I smiled. I looked out from the corner of my eye and seen the guys eying us widly, knowing full well what we were capable of. I looked back at Gee who had a wide smirk on her face. She nodded once, then cupped the side of my face with her hand. My lips pressed on to hers and I ran my tongue against her lip. She opened her mouth and lunged forward, pulling me to the bottom.
I placeed my hands on her face and kissed her harder. The guys were now holding their minds together, keeping themselves back from joining in. I smiled, my eyes fluttering open as we parted. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked over at the guys, their faces still in awe.
"Repeat?" Syn asked
"Naked?" Jimmy asked
"Repeat naked?" Syn added
"Sorry guys" Gee chuckled, "If you want to see more, you have to buy tape 2"
"Oh, so they're on tapes now?" Syn asked, a tone of curiosity filling his voice.
"Yup" I nodded, a smug look swam across my face.
"How much?" he asked casually walking over to the coach.
"50 bucks" I said quickly.
His mouth fell open, then he began tracing his fingers across my face. "I should get a discount for dating the star" he said innocently.
I smiled into our kiss. "I guess"

After the show, everyone piled onto the party shack for a wild night.I took a sip of my beer and noticed Teresa in the corner. I sighed.
"What's wrong, baby girl?" I asked as I scooped down to her level.
"It's kind of loud" she admitted "And I don't like watching everyone drink"
I gently placed my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it with my thumb. "I understand. Want me to walk you over to our bus? You and Geebee can have a sleep over. I heard she misses you". I smiled as the look in her eyes sparkled, and smile swam across her soft face."
"I'd love to" she squeeld.
"Excellent" I smiled as she jumped into my arms. I lifted her off the ground and walked down the bus stairs. I fiddled with the handle before it opened.

"Hey, Geebee" I called throughout the bus. My voice echoed into the darkness as I stood at the top of the stairs. I heard a grumble, and a figure suddenly appeared in the moon light. "Ahh!" I screamed. I jumped back and gripped the pole tightly with my free hand.
"Yes, I'm a big scary monster" Gee smirked sarcastically and scratched the top of her head.
"Oh, sorry. Were you asleep?" I asked, setting Teresa down gently.
"Nope. Just reading. Why?" she asked curiously.
"Mind baby sittin' ?" I asked, shifting my weight to my right leg.
"Nah, not at all" she smiled through her tired face "I'll just put on a movie or something" she yawned and slowly turned around "Go have fun, Sam"
"Thanks Gee" I smiled assuringly at her and hopped off the bus.
I felt bad for just dumping Teresa on her like that, but I didn't want her to see me with my head stuck down on a table, snorting the very thing that could kill me. It was just too much.

Haley's POV

Being on this tour is probably the bext experience I've ever encounterd. I was thrilled the day they asked me to join High Meaning Autopsy.
I mean, being on tour with The Used was fun, but I wanted to live that experience myself. And Bert knew that. He could see the dream shimmering in my eyes everytime he wrapped his arms around me. He always told me "Babe, I'm gonna make your dream come true" and he pretty much did. I don't know how, but he did. I couldn't thank him enough for this gift right now, right infront of my face. Going on stage everynight was almost as good as getting baked. Meeting the fans was just as glamourous. I was pulled out of deep thoughts by rummaging near the back of the bus. I felt a tad bit of anxiety run through me as I propped myself up on my elbows to look at the noise creator.
"Just me" Gee whisperd.
I felt at ease, but not tired anymore. I pulled the covers off me and let my short legs dangle from the top bunk.
"What cha doin'?" I asked curiously. My legs started to swing out of nature.
"Gettin' some old Disney movies. I'm on baby sittin' duty tonight." she chuckled as she rummaged for more movies. "You're welcome to watch them with us."
I ponderd the thought for a moment. "What movies?" I asked
"Um" she mumbled. I heard them clatter against each other as she shuffled through them noisily. "Bambi, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Land Before Time, Oliver and Company, Toy Story, Small Soldiers. You get the idea"
"Indeed I do" I smirked, hopping off the top bunk. I felt the sharp impact run through my feet, up my legs. I sucked in air through my teeth from the sudden pain.
"Never a smart idea, Webby" she chuckled
"I see that" I mumbled, slowly taking steps out to the front of the bus.
It was dark. The only light was the light of the TV, its colours changed darastically as I sat on the left side of Ter. I looked over at her and smiled, she returned the favor.
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty pumped" Gee admitted as she fumbled around with the DVD/VCR machine. "I haven't seen these movies in years"
"Same here" I agreed, slowly bobbing my head forward.
"Any pop corn?" Ter asked.
Knowing Gee was busy, I automatically jumped off the coach and rummaged through the cupboards for the typical movie snack. "I think so" I said shyly, my voice muffled from the cupboard door.
I tore the box open and grabbed the package, ripping the plastic off and throwing it into the microwave for two minuets. I threw the plastic wrapper into the trash before shoving the box back in its rightful place.

After Gee finaly geared up the machine, and the popcorn was in the bowl, we all sat down and watched hours of Disney classics. We started off with Bambi, then slowly progressed to All Dogs Go To Heaven.
There was something about that movie that creeped me out. I don't know if it was the croc, or how well the cartoons were in detail. It just spooked me.
About one third through the third movie, my eyes grew heavy and gently started to flutter shut. I opened them slowly, and gazed over at Ter and Gee who were in the same situation I was. I would've laughed, but I was too tired. I let my eyes shut fully, and soon I was surrounded in my wonderful dreams.

That morning, I awoke abruptly to the sound of Otep's growl. My head jolted forward, and my eyes shot open. Gee cussed, then quickly stuck her phone to her ear.
"Sorry, Haley. I keep forgetting how loud it is" she said shyly over her shoulder.
"Its okay" I answerd, stretching my small body. I looked beside me, then to the right, but there was no Teresa. I rubbed my eyes and smiled. Gee must've carried her back. I blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the light before I stood up to make myself some breakfast.
I grabbed some cereal from the cupboard and lazily poured it into my favorite bowl. I shoved it back in its rightful place before pouring the milk. I grabbed my spot on the couch and flicked the teleivision on after a big bite of my breakfast. I wiped the milk from my face and stared into the screen that Katie and Orbie ran across in slow movments.
"Why don't they do a sequal to this?" I asked out loud. "I bet Katie and Orbie would be hitched"
Gee chuckled. "You're probably right, Haley"
"Damn right I'm right" I smirked, picking up another spoon full before it all went soggy. I was a slow eater, one of the last to always finish my meals. It kind of embarassed me, but no one seemed to really care. I shrugged it off after a while. I felt the bus slowly moving beaneath us and gazed out the window at the blurr of tinted tree's and early morning sky. I looked down at my cell phone on the table displaying the time. 8:10AM. I blinked and looked again in disbelief. I haven't gotten up this early in a long time. But I guess its one of the many things I'd have to get used too. Especially with the new record coming soon. I sighed and took in another bite full of the half soggy cereal. I scrunched my face up in utter disgust, and placed the spoon back in the bowl. It clatterd as I stood up and set it in the sink. I grabbed a small fruit tray from the fridge and began helping myself. I chuckled as Gee's hand slid into the tray and took an hand full of the fruit mixture. She was still on the phone, so I didn't say anything to disrupt her from her lover, Gerard.
My eyebrows pulled together in anger at his name. I still didn't agree with how he treated Bert. I understood it was for Gee's health, and that I didn't mind. But I think he went way over the top with that shit. I was just half happy that he apologized for his unnessicary actions against my boyfriend. It kind of offended me, that someones best friend would turn on him that fast. But I guess it was just a part of life. Though, Bert still isn't over the feud just yet. He's been known to hold a few grudges, and I could feel this was one of the ones he'd hold for a long while. Of course, I wasn't mad at Gee though. If I was, I wouldn't be here right now. It wasn't her fault, even though she seems to think it was. It was useless trying to tell her otherwise, because she'd just disagree to the point we'd almost ended up in a fist fight. I smirked at the thought. We've had such crazy memories together in the past, before I moved back to the States. I guess you could say, it was the funnest summer of my life. It was good to be in contact with her and beable to perform together with such amazing friends in this band. In a sense, I felt like this was my family. Along with The Used, of course. It all felt right. That's how I've wanted it to feel for a long time, and I finaly felt it.
"Yoo-hoo, Haley" Gee said. I felt her hand waving infront of my face as I snapped out of my obsorbing thoughts.
"Sorry" I answered shyly, continuing to put the piece of watermelon in my mouth. Fuck knows how long I was in that just-about-to-put-food-in-my-mouth position before I blanked out. I laughed hysterically at the thought. I heard Gee join in the laughter.
"Man, you're funny. You was in that position for a good three minuets" she chuckled.
"Sorry, dude. I zone out alot. I get too obsorbed in my own mind, y'know?"
"Its okay. I know what you mean" she smiled and patted my head.
I took notice she was off the phone. "Fun time with your lover, huh?" I asked
"Yeah" she said quietly. "I'm st..."
"Ah!" I cut her off, pressing my index against her lips "No sorries from you. Bert isn't mad at you, Gee."
"I guess" she sighed, fiddling with her fingers.
"Don't matter" I assured her "Everything will work out in time"
"Yeah. In time" she mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see, I've switch points of views up.
It will be Haley's instead of Jilly's for a while.
Hope you're not too upset with me. ):