Sequel: On and On

The Good Life

Chapter 20

I shot up and looked over the back of the couch;

“JOE!” I stood on the couch and jumped over it stumbling over to him with a huge smile on my face. My smile quickly faded when I got closer to him and saw his pained expression and him backing away as I got closer.

Hutch was now awake and standing awkwardly in the middle of the den watching Joe and I.

“Who the hell is that Kayden? I leave and you find someone else to fool around with while I’m gone?” He spat at me.

I looked at him with hurt written all over my face, “Joe, how could you ever think that?”

“Think it? Why the hell would I have to think it? I just walked in on it Kayden, I do nothing but think of you all day every day but you don’t give a shit and here you are with some other guy.” He was yelling at me now and I didn’t like it.

I let a few tears fall down my face, “Joe, you’re un-freaking-believable, you don’t even know the goddamn story and you’re yelling at me for no reason, God, you’re such an asshole!” And with that I turned on my heel and ran up the stars and to my room slamming the door and throwing myself on the bed and bawled my eyes out. I can’t believe he would think that about me, he practically just called me a whore. I couldn’t control myself I shoved my face in my pillow and let my sobs out.

About twenty minutes later I had controlled my crying and I heard the door open, “Hutch, he hates me, this turned out all wrong, I just want him, I just want us to be okay, God, my life sucks.” I began to cry again and I felt him sit on the bed. “Kayden?” Whoa, not Hutch. “Joe?” I croaked out. I sat up, and turned to him.

“Kayden, Hutch told me everything, I’m so sorry, I overreacted and I said things to you I never should have said.” He looked so distressed, I just wanted to crawl into his lap and kiss him, I hadn’t touched him since he got here and I wanted it, I wanted him, so bad.

“Joe, it’s okay, I should have told you I was hanging out with him, I’m sorry.” I laid my hand on his forearm his eyes locked with mine and he stroked my cheek. I slowly climbed onto his lap and straddled his waist, never breaking eye contact, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his slid around my waist, my head found the crook of his neck, “I love you.” He slightly squeezed me, “I love you too, Kay.” I played with the soft hairs on the nape of his neck I lifted my head and slowly kissed his neck, “So how are you here?” I asked. He let out a low moan, “We don’t have a concert for another three days, so I convinced them to let me fly out here and fly to Arizona, for the next concert.” I continued to kiss his neck, “Three days?” I asked, my lips brushing his neck. He answered me with a low whimper. I brought my lips to his ear, “Joe.” I breathed out.

In one movement he flipped me over so I was laying on the bed and he was over me, he laid himself over me and looked into my eyes and slowly brought his lips to mine, finally. The kisses started off slow and sweet. We deepened the kiss and Joe’s hands wondered all over my body and mine on his trying to reacquaint ourselves with each other. Joe rubbed his hands up and down my sides raising my shirt up before he slipped it off my head. I arched my back and his hands ran around my waist and up my back to unclasp my bra and moved it to the floor.

I grabbed at his shirt pulling it off his head and our lips reconnected I slowly let my head drift back, he let his lips trail down my neck and into the valley between my breasts, I knotted my fingers into his hair and let a moan escape my throat. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to my ear, “You have no idea how much I’ve missed this.” I grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him to look at me, “Oh, I think I do know.” I pulled his face to mine and pushed my lips hard against his and pushing my pelvis into his, he let out a low grunt and deepened the kiss.

I turned my head trying to catch my breath, Joe wasted no time in sponging kisses down my neck to my collarbone and lightly sucking on it, my breath hitched in my throat and I dug my fingers into his back, his lips moved down pressing kisses onto my stomach he reached the top of my pants and looked up at me with a questioning look dancing in his lustful eyes. I lay my back flat and pushed my hips off the bed, his fingers hooked around the elastic on my sweatpants pulling them down leaving my yellow Victoria’s Secret underwear with PINK written across the butt. I sat up and met his lips again, “I. Love. You.” I told him in between pecks he flipped over so I was on top of him, I nibbled at his neck and ran my hands down his sides to the top of his jeans and unbuttoned them, he shimmied them down his legs and tossed them to the floor, I found his lips and his hands rand down my back, giving me chills and rested them on top of my underwear rubbing circles on the small of my back with his thumbs, I ran a hand down his stomach and slid it into his boxers, he arched his back off the bed and moaned into my ear as I felt him growing with every stroke of my hand, “Kayden.” He moaned into my ear.

I caught my breath, “Joe.” I spoke back to him. That was all we needed, I slipped his boxers down and he slipped them off, he hooked his thumbs on either side of my underwear and slipped them off, he flipped over so he was hovering over me, one of my legs was wrapped around his waist. He looked into my eyes, “Are you sure, Kayden?” he breathed out. I nodded and kissed his lips, he slowly entered me watching my facial expressions as my mouth gapped open and my eyes drifted shut. It was starting to hurt and I bit my lip down hard, he stopped, “Does it hurt?” I looked up at him and pushed myself against him causing a loud moan to escape my lips, Joe moved at a steady pace and it hurt less and less, then it started to feel amazing, as we moved together, sweat was collecting on both of our bodies his breathing became heavier and I dug my nails into his back as he picked up his speed. I felt my stomach tighten, “Joe…Joe!...JOE!” I screamed out he let out a loud moan. “Oh my God.” I breathed He rolled over next to me and pulled me to him. “I love you.” He spoke into my hair, “God, I love you.” He repeated. I caught my breath and looked over to him, “I love you too.”

We laid there for a while and just stared at each other letting our heartbeats slow to a normal beat. He looked over to me after a while, “Kayden?” he asked pushing the hair away from my face. “Hmm?” I asked running my finger along his jaw line, “Come back with me?” My eyes widened, “What?” he propped himself up on his elbow, looking down at me, “Come back to the tour bus with me, I can’t do it, I just can’t, I need to be with you.” I didn’t know what to say, “Joe I want to, I really do, but I can’t, what about my job?” He let out a puff of air and pushed his hand onto his forehead, “I don’t know, we’ll go in and talk to your uncle tomorrow, I just can’t be without you anymore, I’m miserable.” I nodded my head, “I know the feeling, I’ll go if Uncle Tripp and your parents say it’s okay.” He looked at me confused, “My parents?” I nodded, “Yes sir, they’re there too, it’s only fair.” He scrunched his nose at me, “Kay they’re on a separate bus, I’m twenty years old, I think I’m old enough to decide if the love of my life can come on tour with me.” I laughed, “You’re still asking.” He dropped back onto the bed and crossed his arms, “Fine.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, his arms uncrossed and draped around my shoulders, I looked at the clock, 3:30, wow it’s late. I looked at Joe whose eyes were closed, there was a smile present on his sleeping face, God, I love him.

That’s the last thing I thought before I drifted off to sleep with a smile of my own on my face.