Misunderstandings and Confusions

More feelings revealed...

*Katie's POV:*

"katie..." whimpered Jenny as she hid behind me.

"Hey cuties!" shouted Tre as he both gave as a huge bear hug.

Jenny looked as she was going to pass out. The blood was drained from her face.

"Umm.. I-I have to go to the bathroom." said Jenny, running away as she saw Gerard sprinting towards us now.

I sighed. This trip wasn't going to be as easy as I wished it to be...

*Jenny's POV:*

I ran to the nearest bathroom. I found an empty stall and sat on the toliet seat, locking the door. I was panicking. "Breath, just breath." I said to myself. I knew I had to pratice my people skills, but Tre... Tre wasn't like other ordinary people.

*Gerard's POV:*

I watched as my angel disapperared out of sight.

"What the hell Tre!" "You scared the poor girl away you retard!" screamed Billie in rage.

"Why the hell was Billie mad for?" I thought to myself. He didn't even like teenies.

*Billie's POV:*

I felt myself turn red with anger as I screamed at Tre. Wait, what was I mad about? Am I really falling for this girl this quickly? Get a grip Billie Joe Armstrong! I thought to myself.

*Katie's POV:*

Since Jenny decided to run away, I was left alone to talk to the guys.

"Umm sorry about Jenny she's just really shy around new people" I said.

"That's alright I'm shy too." said Mike and smiled. Omg. I thought to myself. He's so sweet just like I imagined. I couldn't help but stare at him in utter amazement until impatient Billie brought me back from my day-dreaming.

"Soo why don't we go look for your friend?" said Billie

"Oh yeah, about Jenny," I said. "I suggest you guys try to talk to her after she gets some sugar, that way she will ease up a bit."

"And if you want to start a converstation with her, try talking to her about Hippos or offer her some skittles. " She will fall in love with you right away." I said.

"Why hippos?" asked Gerard.

" Don't ask." "She just thinks that hippos are the cutest creatures a live." I said.

"That's cute." whispered Billie.

"What was that? I said

"Oh nothing." said Billie as he blushed.

"I like elephants! They're sexy like me RAWR!" shouted Tre

Everyone laughed at him imitating an elephant.

"Lets get her then." I said as they followed me to the bathroom.