The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

One

August '05
I sat there in the familiar hard wooden chair. Was it me, or did the Library smell of gummy bears? I just shook my head and stood up. I checked my surroundings and saw the Librarian. Did-did she just give me a dirty look? Oh hell no. I walked around the giant book case and made my way out the door. I made sure on my way out to give her the bird. She gasped innocently and I just snickered. The air outside smelled un-fresh. That wasn't a surprise. The air in Las Vegas always smelled that way. I continued my walk. That is until, I heard a voice call out. "Hey! You forgot your-" I turned around, shocking the young boy that looked about my age. "Book." He completed his sentence. I smiled and walked towards him. I looked at his name tag. "Thanks...Ryan." I said, grabbing my book from his grasp. I then turned around again and walked off. As I turned the corner, I took one last glimpse at the boy and caught him with a stupid grin plastered on his face. Why was he looking at me that way? I thought. Ryan. He seemed interesting.

When I was in my bedroom, laying on the bed thinking, I decided that I would visit the library more often. My thoughts then made their way to my book. "What did I get anyway?" I asked myself out loud. I picked up the book and studied the cover. 'War And Peace'. Ohhhh, I remember. For writing class.I thought. I put the book down. I would read it later. I then shifted on my bed and fell asleep.

"Hey! You forgot your-" I heard Ryan call out. I turned around and looked at him. "Book." He managed to get out. I smiled and walked until I was standing in front of him, dangerously close. My breath wavered onto his neck, making him shiver. "Thanks...Ryan." I grabbed the book and leaned in, our lips brushing each other's. "Brendon!" He screamed. Wait. How does he know my name? "Bren, man! Wake up!" Huh? Wake up? Whah?

I opened my eyes a bit. "Brendon Boyd Urie! Get your ass up-now!"I opened them completly and rubbed then, getting the sleep out. My vision came and I saw Jon and Spener hovering over me. "Goddamnitt....What time is it?" I mumbled. "Like 6, dude. Seriously. Get up." Spencer said. I grunted and sat up. "Dude, 'War And Peace'?" Spencer asked. I rolled my eyes. "It's for Writing class, man." I shakenly, stood. "So, what's up? Why're guys here?" I asked. "Well, we've decided that we like need another guitarist and stuff." Jon said. A new guitarist? "Why?" I asked. "'Cause we just like don't sound right without anther guitar playing." Jon answered, scratching his chin. I nodded. "Well, were are we gonna find one?" I asked, innocently. "That's the problem, dumbass." Spencer said. I winced at the rude comment. "Damn, man. Chillax. I just woke up." I mumbled. He nodded. "Sorry."

"How did you guys get in here, anyway?" I asked once we were downstairs watching T.V. Jon grinned. "Your oh so sweet mommy let us in." Jon answered. Spencer squeeled. 'Yeah! And she gave us cookies!" Jon looked at Spencer. "Did you just squeel?" He asked in amazement. "Your mom is like oficially rad, dude." Spencer exclaimed. "......Did you just squeel...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is D. New story. yay.
I feel good about this kinda.
Comment? You'll get a virtual coookkkiieeee.
*waves virtual cookie in face*
nope. not until ya'll comment lol
Peace,
~D