The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Two

Sept. 08'

"Thank you, good night!" I screamed.
The crowd goes crazy as the lights
dim down. I could feel the sweat dribble down my inner thighs.
"Gosh .... why did I have to wear such tight pants?" I thought.
I walked backstage to find the other band mates packing their instruments up.
"That was the most awesome show ever!" I yelled.
Spencer rolled his eyes. "You always say that after EVERY show."
"No I don't!" I protested putting my hands on my hips. Spencer
rolled his eyes again. " Dude. Yes you do. Then you're gonna
start squealing and jumping up and down because you can't wait until the next show."
I crossed my arms showing a sign of defeat. "Shut the hell up JAMES!" He glared at me.
"Why don't you BOYD!" Then John stepped in. "Guys, can't we just let this go?" I sighed and
turned to face Ryan who was on his cell. He was talking to Pete for like the eight millionth time today.
"I love you too. No you hang up . No you hang up!" he giggled.
I winced at the words "I love you too."
"It's not that I'm annoyed, but why does he have to call every damn second!" I thought." Well.. maybe I am
annoyed. I just want things the way they use to to be. When that used to be ME on the phone.
When Ryan use to hold ME in his arms." I looked down to the black gravel.
"Maybe I do still have feelings for him."

"Bren?" Ryan asked. "Bren?
He shook me lightly, awakening me from my thoughts.
"Huh?" I mumbled. He placed his hand on my back , locking his hazel eyes unto my chocolate ones.
"Are you okay?" he asked. I forged a smile and nodded.
He smiled back at me. "Well the rest of us are going to Dirty's house to hang out, are you gonna sit in the bus all day or come?
he asked. "Well why not?" I replied. He smiled. "Good , cause we're going now."
He grabbed my hand and took me out into the cool Las Vegas air.
"God... it feels so much better out here." he whispered.
"Yeah." I mumbled.

We all piled up in the tour bus.
"I'm hungry." Spencer said. He opened the cabinets and placed some bread in the toaster.
Ryan and I looked at each other and busted out laughing.
Spencer raised an eyebrow at us . "What's so funny?"
"Yeah Toast!" we screamed. He shook his head and continued to watch his toast.
"You guys are little fruits. You know that?"
Ryan smiled. "Yeah, but are we fruits , or fruit cups, or fruit pies, or fruit salads, fruit cakes, or fruit loops,
or fruit punch, or...."
"Alright! We get it already." Spencer yelled. "Well I want to be specified on what kind of fruit we
are." Ryan explained. "Wow , I'll be surprised if you can even spell fruit!" John laughed.
Ryan pouted. He looked so cute when he was upset. "Humph! I can too! f-r-u , umm.... i - t?"
John laughed even harder. "At least I spelled it right." Ryan mumbled. I sat on the couch
and propped my feet up on one of the pillows. "Why do I hang out with you dorks?" I said giggling.
"Because you love us." they said in unison.
"Sure I do..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo dis is Y !
My first update EVA
so comment. PLEASE!
And no matter what D says
all the otha updates were from
her.
So Thnxs for covering for me D!
*Gives noogie*