The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Four

Sept. 08'

"DIRTAAAY!" Ryan hollered, running out of the bus. "We're here!"
I shook my head and giggled as I walked out unto the sidewalk.
It was nice and quiet in Dirty's neighborhood. Personally, I had always liked this part of town, rather than the other part of Las Vegas. Always dirty and full of prostitutes. The neighbors never liked us though. Every time we would come over, they would glare at us through their windows. Probably cause we're the loudest house on the street.
They creep me out.

I glanced at a dark like figure lazily coming out of the house. Realizing it was the dirt master himself, I called after him. "Hey Dirty!" I yelled.
He turned on his porch light, and smiled."HI!" he replied. "Hey!" Ryan yelled walking up the porch steps. "You didn't say hi to me!"
Dirty rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Your a fruit." he said.
Ryan smirked. "Oh yeah? But am I a fruit, or a fruit cup, or a fruit pie or--"
"ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING FRUIT SPECIFICATION!" Spencer yelled, walking behind me. I panicked and frantically started looking around. "Damnit Spence!" I sneered. "You can't just yell like a fucking four year old jumping in a fucking one inch plastic ball pit in fucking Chuckie Cheese!" Spencer rolled his eyes. "Dude. Quit over exaggerating."
"Yeah..." Dirty began. "What is your problem?"
Spencer chuckled and looked up at Dirty. "He's afraid that your neighbors are going to come out and attack him."
"YEAH! haven't you seen they way they look at us? They look like they want to come out and eat us! Shit! They probably will." I exclaimed.
"Hey.." Dirty started. "Let's go inside before the neighbors eat us." He snickered, and walked inside of the house along with Spencer. "Yeah, don't worry i'll protect you."
Ryan cooed. I smirked and leaned down to his ear. "I'll get you back." I whispered. He shivered and ran into the house. "The house won't save you for long." I yelled. I walked inside too, and sat on Dirty's couch right beside Spencer and Ryan. For a name like Dirty, he does have a pretty clean house. Like a woman was living here.

"Wait a min." I said. "Where's John?"
Spencer looked at me with a sloppy grin on his face. "Last time I saw him, he was in the bathroom." Dirty bursted out laughing. "Oh my gosh! That bitch is in there taking a dump!"
"We should call him right now!" Ryan suggested. Spencer grabbed his cell phone
and dialed John's number. "Hello?" John grumbled. "Does your stomache hurt?" Spencer asked. Ryan cupped his hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing.
"Shut up." John sneered.
Spencer laughed, and began to sing. "Nausea, heartburn, indegestion, upset stomache, dieareah! YEAH PEPTO BISMO!" We were practically in stitches by then.
Dirty was rolling on the ground laughing, Ryan and I were almost in tears, and Spencer pulled the phone away from his ear so John couldn't hear him laugh so hard.
"FUCK YOU!" John yelled, and ended the call.
Spencer pushed the end button and put his phone back in his pocket.
"Best joke ever." Ryan stated.
"Yeah.." Spencer started. "We have tell this one at our next interview."
"Hell yeah!" Dirty exclaimed. "Man... the look on his face." We all fell into another fit of giggles and high pitched laughter untill our stomaches were hurting.
"You know what?" Dirty asked. "We should just screw this night and get high."
"Oh Fuck yeah!" Spencer exclaimed.
"I got John's secret stash.."
I only have three words for that.
Puff. Puff. Pass.

10 Min. later....

"I was gonna clean my room, but then i got HIGH!" Spencer screamed.
"I was gonna get up and find the broom, but then I got HIGH!" Dirty yelled back.
"My room is still messed up, and I know why." They screamed in unison. "Because I got high, because i got high, BECAUSE I GOT HIGH!"
They ran around the house continuing to sing
the really retarded (but funny) song.
"Omg.. the are reeetards." Ryan said , with a huge grin on his face.
"Listen to your voice!" I laughed pointing my index finger in his face.
"It's all, Hiii my name is Ryan. I have a chick's voice. Ommg I havee my period!"
"Fuuck yoou!" he laughed.
He stared at me with his sexy bed eyes.
"You knoow what? I'm hornny, your seexy, and we both know yoou want me. So let's fuuck each other senseless." He stated laughing in between.
Even though we're high, we still have a little sanity in us.
Well, at least I do.
"Don't yoou havve a booyfriend?" I giggled.
"No." he answered.
"Yeah you do.." I laughed. "Isn't his name Feet? Feet Fence?"
"Who in the hell woould name their chiild Feeet?" He laughed, rolling of the couch holding his sides.
"I don't know!" I squealed.
Ryan got up and looked me in my eyes. "So am I gonna fuck you?"

5 min. Later

"Are you sure this is a good room...?" Ryan whispered.
"Of course....shh.." I shushed him.
Ryan and I had been getting wasted and blazed at dirty's house and we were horny at the moment. We were moving in the dark as I tripped over some object.
I fell in a fit of giggles. Ryan bent over in laughter. He reached out his hand to help me and I had a clever idea. I grabbed Ryan's hands and pulled him down to my lap. He attacked my neck and nibbled. I moaned. I could feel his smirk on my neck as I moaned out his name. "Rya-n..."
He reached down and palmed me through my pants.
"Ughhhh...." I moaned.
"Hey...do-do you think Jon's still in the shitter...?" Ryan asked, laughing his ass off.
I sat there, laughing at Ryan.
"Yea-h..don't wanna think about that before sex..." I giggled.
"Yeah, I knoww.."
He sat back on my lap and kissed me.

Clothing was dishevled across the room and lips were agrily fighting for dominance.
"Wait-what's that sound..?" Ryan whispered.
"Huh?"
"Shhh..." He hushed me.
The door opened. "It's peanutbutter jelly time!! Where ya' at? Now where'd you go?" Spencer yelled laughing.
"Spence..." I tryed so hard not to laugh, "Get out!"
He closed the door and I busted out laughing.
Ryan was on the floor dying of laughter.
"Oh..my..god..he saw..us naked!!!" Ryan laughed.

*A minute later*

"Ugh..Ryyann!!" I cried out.
Ryan thrust in hard, putting us both in ectasy.
My head was on the floor as I arched my back.
He thrust in once more, my vision going black as I came.
We both fell limp on the ground as he draped his arm around my waist.

*No one's POV*

The bathroom door opened.
"Guys...? Where are you guys at?"
Jon walked out of the bathroom.
He searched his bag.
"Guys! Where's my weed??!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Y for now on i want to be called
Riku...
So this is Rikku! Sorry it took me so long.
With School, homework, turtles, and
talking potatoe chips, I couldn't get anything done.
Welcome me back from the dead!
Hope you all like.

You know what button to push.
(Comment for all slow people who don't know what button)
*cough D*

And thanks for your help D!