The World Is Waiting for Urie to Stop Being a Wussy

Three

August '05

"Shut up!" I yelled. "You shut up!" Spencer yelled back. He was in my face, and I was angry. He grabbed my hand. "Get off me! Ben!!!!" I screamed. He let go, but was still close. "You're just denying it." he snarled. "What's wrong, Bren-" Ben rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, leading me out onto the ground. "Bren, what's going on with you and Spencer?" He questioned. I looked down. "Nothing, I-"
"Bren, almost every hour of the day, you're fighting with Spencer. I'm serious, what's up?" He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. "I just-...He's always-" Tears began to stream down my cheeks, shining in the light. I sniffed and wiped my eyes. "It's okay. I know." Ben mumbled, wrapping his arms around me. Ben has been there ever since I was a kid, making sure everything was okay. He was like a big brother to me. He's now our security guard.
I sobbed as he rubbed my back. "I don't want to be...this way." I sniffed.
"I know." he whispered. "Now, come on. That Ryan kid will be coming for band practice." I nodded and wiped my eyes. We walked back onto the bus, only to see Spencer give me a dirty look. "You're fucking ga-" Ben glared at him and he shut his mouth. I walked to the back of the bus and got ready. I was going to see Ryan again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo'. 'Tis D.
I haven't updated in awhile. Well, here I am.
Now, UPDATE Y!!!
Come home from Audry's house. I've got something to tell you!!!