Press Coverage

Ugh....

Lottie's POV
I lent over the white toilet seat as another batch of puke empited from my stomach. It burnt my throat. I groaned and felt sweat dribble down my forehead and mix in with any saliva that was round my mouth. I winced and just sat for a moment. I was done. I closed the lid and flushed the contents, glad to be rid of it. I then stood up slowly and carefully, still a bit dizzy and disoriented. I scrubbed my teeth clean of that awful 'throw-up-and-stale-drink' taste and replaced it with a fresh minty one. I checked myself out in the mirror. Ugh. I needed a shower. Wait! Bob! He was still here! I think... I walked out the bathroom and saw him sat in the living room.
"Bob is it ok if I have a shower?" I asked him.
"Yeah, its your house." he said, turning round and facing me.
"Do you need anything?"
"No, I woke up earlier. I had a shower, sorry. I forgot I was here." I apologised.
"Its fine." I nodded then went back into the bathroom. I made sure I was squeaky clean before I left the shower and that I smelt only of Lush's Karma shower gel. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and wrapped my dressing gown round me. I stumbled into my room and pulled out a pair of jeans, a black tee, a black hoody some socks and underwear. I threw them on and went back into the kitchen/livingroom. Bob handed me a coffee.
"Thanks."
"You need anything?" Bob asked me.
"No, I'll be ok, just gotta phone in work and tell them I'll be late. Are you ok? Were you ok sleeping on the settee?"
"Yeah I'm fine, thanks for letting me stay. You barely even know me, not many people would have done that. Thanks." Bob smiled at me.
"Your welcome." I smiled back.