Are You Insane? No I'm in Love!

I Swear To God, You're Gonna Pay...

Joker’s POV

I held her… I held her all the way down the elevator. Her face… her expression looked as if she was in pain… constantly wincing… her head moving from side to side… she jumped on the Bat’s back… she tried to hold him off… to save me? Why? Why? Why?

“Boss,” Boomer snapped me out of it, “Boss, is she okay?”

“Take a good look at her… does look okay, hmm?!” I shot back instantaneously shutting my blockhead of a henchman up. I looked over to see Krist with his head down, wringing his hands. “What’s the matter with you? You gonna hurl?”

“I-I’m just nervous…”

“… and why would that be Mr. Rynes?” I turned to my left.

“Um… I just kind of care about the girl. I’m concerned about the girl. I don‘t want her to… to be hurt Sir.”

“Mmmm, I see. Tell me, why is it Mr. Rynes… that you feel the need to have compassion for this… this minor? We only commit murder and theft here, not statutory rape. Understand me?”

“Oh no, no, no, she’s more like… a daughter to me sir. Nothing more, I swear.”

I rolled my eyes and continued to hold the girl.

Ding

“Get back to the van. On the double.” I ordered as one of them took off while the other two stayed behind to guard us.

“No…” a frail voice cried. I looked down, seeing that she was stirring.

“Don’t hurt them… kill me.”

She was dreaming… dreaming about her perfect little family. Her mother, her sibling, and her father… the father that had caused me to become what I am now.

Arthur Lewis Blackwell, my day has come… and now you will pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh, could the Joker be possibly developing *gasps* feelings?!
*insert 'oooooooooooooooooh' here*

I would like to thank all of you for all the love all the support you guys have been giving me.
185 readers and 33 subscribers... I still can't believe it!
A new chapter will be up soon, and maybe a few questions will be answered.

XOXO | J