Behind those red eyes:What the hell am I?

Chapter Four

I appeared on the roof of th school, hoping that Brazer would soon follow me. I left my scent just for that reason, I wanted to throw him off the fucking roof so he could fall 25 stories and live with pain until it healed. As if qued by my thoughts he showed up about 5 feet away from me, "Who the hell are you?" He demanded, I only laughed in his face. "I am God, fear me!" I taunted,laughing harder. He let out a low growl and took a step towards me, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Brazer." I said in a serious voice, my eyes flashng with cruelty.
He stopped sensing my danger, "So, "Itami" if that is your name, I just think you are lying and Candice isa Vampire in disuguise, I am no idiot." He said lightly, I laughed again, "Oh, really now? Soyou can sense that my scent and spiritual signiture is her's then?" I said knowing it wasn't. His face fell from triumph to confusion. "Yeah, I thought so." I said walking away, "Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?!" He yelled after me, "Fuck you." I said then jumped off the edge of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
once again, i am tottaly lost on what to do next, so i think im just gonna give up on this one..... i dun kno.. and plus, i didnt write it, my sister did XD i just liked it so i snagged it and finished chapter 3 & the bit of 4 that i have...