Status: Currently thinking up a Sequel!

About a Girl

A Feeling Of Soft Anticipation

We started to walk towards the stage since it was around two and they had to be on soon. Luckily enough, Jack had to go to the bus and get another tape for his camera- which left me and Bill alone to talk about earlier and our ‘date’ and just everything, I hoped.

“So…” I began as he started to walk backwards in front of me again. I swear he was going to trip and fall and cause a billion deaths. And then they would blame it on me most likely, the last to see him alive.

“I figure we should take off right after we’re done with the set or maybe a little after so you know I can take a quick shower and then we can go into town. There should be a movie theater and hopefully, do you like Chinese or sushi? I can’t remember if you do,” He asked stopping quick again making me run into him. I hadn’t been paying attention to his walking; I had just been trying to keep up with his fast-paced talking.

“Um, both are awesome, Will. Why are you talking so fast?” I asked as I stared up at him. He was really tall, while I on the other hand- let’s just say my brother got the height in the family. Will smiled as he looked down at me.

“I’m a bit nervous,” He said as he bit his lip.

“Aw Silly Willy! Don’t be nervous! Everybody out there loves you!” He rolled his eyes. I knew that hadn’t been what he was talking about so I added, “And I like you!”

“Really? Well I like you too.” He kissed my nose again. I scrunched it up and he gave me a weird look.

“It tickles.” I stated before it let me go quickly and took a good four steps away from me. Now it was my turn for the weird look, but he wouldn’t look at me. He kept his eyes locked on some behind me. I turned around to see Adam, Mike, Chizzy, and The Butcher coming along being lead by Jack. I looked back at Will and stepped up to him, “What’s wrong with you?”

“I don’t think Adam would like it,” He said quietly before walking away. I couldn’t believe he couldn’t stand up to my brother! That’s just… right, he’s completely right. Adam wouldn’t like it. He’s always been more protective than anything. And now that he has completely custody over me it will probably be even worse. Great, more headaches.

“Hey little Siska, what’s up?” Andy asked as he jogged up to me. “Aw, something wrong? Where’d Bilvy go so quick?”

“He just wanted to beat you all to the stage, I believe, and I’m okay Butcher. Just something I brought on myself, I think,” I mumbled as the others came up to us. Andy threw an arm around me.

“It’s okay Hun, as long as you have your family,” They all smiled at me and then began dragging me to the stage. Okay, what was this? ‘Drag Addison Day’ or something? But okay, The Butcher’s right, as long as I have this, makeshift family its okay, I guess. As long as Adam doesn’t find out, I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
so lately I have been listening to Santi on repeat.
i can't wait till the 19th lol
<3