You Love To Hate Me

Chapter 1

I gazed outside the vehicle's shadowed window in complete awe. The bright lights and loud noise gave me a heart stopping adrenaline rush. As the wheels to the limo came to a squeaking stop I had already started opening the door to the charcoal black car. The somewhat fresh air of Las Vegas hit my face at a non-stopping speed and I breathed it in willingly. My feet hit the cracked pavement and I looked around at the people passing by. I walked to the limo's trunk while looking up at the sky. I heard the designer heels of my partner in crime hit the pavement. She grumpily shut the door closed. She joined me at the trunk of the car.

"This place is beautiful Kat."

"This place is loud." I looked at her tanned face that was framed perfectly by her choppy onyx hair. I raised one eyebrow and looked at her. She responded by giving me a small shrug. The short Italian limo driver came out of the car and joined us at the back.

"Welcome to Vegas doll." He said in a loud nasally tone. I muttered a small 'thank you' and grabbed my bag from him. I clumsily dropped it on the ground and left it by my feet. I took my polka dot hello kitty wallet out of my purse and looked at the guy.

"That'd be about 87 dollas." I opened my wallet and just gave him a hundred dollar bill. He took it hungrily from my hand. I walked onto the sidewalk with Kat and the limo sped off.

"That guy was just a little odd." I commented. Now it was Kat's turn to look at me oddly. I mockingly shrugged back. We walked up the entrance sidewalk into the Mirage hotel.

We walking into the hotel and the nice smell of fresh water filled out noses. There were many palm trees and running water. I smiled brightly as I turned to check in. It took less than ten minutes to check in, and we were already on our way up to the 15th floor to our room. I slid the card key into door and opened it.

The room was nice. The rugs were a sand color, and the floor was split into two colors. The top color was a lighter sand color than the floor, and the lower half was a tropical green color. Our beds were separated into two rooms. Both of our rooms were identical, they looked exactly like the other room, and they both had their own private bathroom. It was a pretty amazing hotel room.

"Madison this place is," She paused for a moment. "I'm lost for words."

"I know Kat, I know."

"So what should we do?" I thought for a moment running my hands through my bleach blonde and red hair.

"What any other fresh 21 year olds do." She smirked at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, my new story! This one chapter is a little short, but they will get longer. Do not worry. Comment and stuff please. I love reading everyone's comments, and it makes me want to update faster knowing people enjoy it. Thanks!

-Ashley