Status: Currently on hold

Frankly, I Don't Love You.

Don't Ever Think I'll Try To Make You Stay

Frank


A.J. Watson was the one girl I could never seem to understand, even though I have known her for about ten years of my seventeen year old life. She and her brother had moved from California after her parents divorce, and when we tried becoming friends, something went dangerously wrong. We had never been as close as her and Jeremy had. They were different sure, but they had that charm and ability to draw people in. After homeroom I sat in my English class with Jeremy contemplating if I would tell him what his sister did to me. I put it off until band practice, that way we wouldn’t start any more drama then there already was. The only person I told was Jeremy after all he was my best friend, and his sister that did hit me. He wasn’t very surprised that she did, he knew about the way I had treated her, and said that I did deserve it.

I walked home alone since Jeremy had to work. Mikey and Gerard Way, who were in the band, and also my best friends, were busy cleaning for band practice. I saw A.J. walking about 20 feet in front of me, alone, and crying. The only time I had seen her cry was when we were ten and she broke her arm from climbing an oak tree in my backyard. We were somewhat friends then, but then she changed somehow. I felt like I didn’t know her anymore.