Emotional Waterfalls

David Monahan is a 30-year-old successful prosecutor who enjoys his job for one reason: to put criminals in their rightful place and give justice to those who deserve it. His reputation of doing just this has made him attain an unusual reputation as a "good" prosecutor who, in contrast to most, is not heartless and cruel. In fact, he's known as just the opposite.

A beautiful but conniving 27-year-old woman named Amber Aldridge has mastered the art of getting whatever she wants whenever she wants it. Using her looks to her advantage, she can seduce virtually anyone to do whatever she wants them to do even if they want a little something in return.

Though very pretty, 26-year-old Judith Bennett lives a life of isolation and depression. Her deep thoughts and meek personality make her a mysterious and very private person. She rarely uses her voice -- she doesn't unless she is forced to do so.

Three people. Three backgrounds. Three personalities. Three lives. One common thread that links them together. But what is this thread?
  1. Chapter 01
    One of the main characters, David Monahan, is introduced.
  2. Chapter 02
    Amber Aldridge is introduced.
  3. Chapter 03
    We zoom in on the life of Judith Bennett.
  4. Chapter 04