Sex is evil, Evil is sin, Sin is forgiven, So let's begin!

Fate Is A Burden

I stared at the moving sidewalks and houses as I rode the bus to my new school in this subured town of a state called Newark, New Jersey. I fiddled with my school uniformed skirt my mom picked up for me a week before, thinking to myself, I don't know why we had to move here...No one's going to like me... I looked around the bus ride full of other uniformed students. The only word that could described them was, Preps. I sighed and stared back out the window only to noticed that we've arrived at school. I gathered my things and boarded off the bus only to slip on the top step and fall on top of a nerdy but pale looking prep.
"Oh! Sorry!" I said as I rushed to get off the bus and let the others board off.
"Oh that's okay!" He stepped aside from the flow of preps getting off the bus.
"Some first day here..."I mumbled
"You're new here?" He asked.
"Yeah...My name's Mariah Crystal Ramirez" I offered my hand, he shook it saying, "My name's Mikey Way..."
"Mikey!"
We jumped as we heard and saw a short looking prep walk toward us.
And he wasn't alone.
"So who are you trying to hook up with this time?" the short one joked.
"Shut up Frank." said Frank's pale looking friend. He resembled Mikey a little bit. But he was more on the older side.
"Gerard do you have the notes we took yesterday?" Gerard's tall, afro'ed friend asked.
"I do, Ray. Here." Ray's blonde haired friend said.
"Aw! Thanks man! You saved my ass!" Ray grabbed the notebook.
"It's worth it too..." I mumbled
"What she say?" Ray asked annoyed.
"Oh! You guys this is..." Mikey wanted me to introduce myself I see.
"I'm Mariah Crystal Ramirez. I'm new here." I shyly smiled.
"Oh hey! I'm Gerard, Mikey's older brother." I nodded.
"I'm Frank Iero. Mikey's lover!"
"Shut it Frank!" Mikey exclaimed. I laughed.
"I'm Ray Toro" I smiled.
"And I'm Bob Brayar." We stood there in silence for a few seconds until, "Aw shit!"
"What?!" I asked.
"You don't know where your new classes are huh?" Frank asked.
I shook my head.
"Good cause us 5 gentlemen are going to escort you to them." Gerard said as he gave a bow.
"That sounds great!" As we walked down the pavement to the entrance of the school i gave my schedule for the guys to look through:
"A Days; Biology, English, Alegbra, Team Sports..."
A Days...?
"You guys don't have 8 classes a day here?" I asked.
"Nope. This school is fucked up but you'll get used to it somehow." Gerard said looking back at my schedule. We stopped in front of the entrance doors.
"Okay, um I'll take you to Biology..." Frank said giving me a double take to make sure I understood.
"I'll take you to english..." Mikey said stretching his back.
"Hey we have the same algebra class and the same lunch!" Ray said pointing at the paper.
"We do?!" I exclaimed looking at my schedule and the guys.
"Yep! Oh and I can take you to english also." Bob said giving a little kid's smile.
"We'll check the other half of the sched' later..." Frank said handing my schedule back. Before we entered the school doors I realized that I made the most awesomest group of friends ever.