Status: On Hiatus

Tell Me I'm an Angel

The new kid at school

I heard the alarm clock so I woke up. I get up and take a quick shower then get dressed. I wore my baggy black pants with a chain on it, a white and pink shirt and my pink converse. I put my make-up then go downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast. A few minutes later Jake comes down. We all ate then I said goodbye to my mom. I was neighbors with Gerard and Mikey, so they usually give me a ride to school. I saw their car in front of my house so I get in.

“Hey Gee and Mikey.” I said to them then we go to school. We finally arrived and got out of the car.

“Ugh, I can’t believe it’s the first day of school. This sucks.” Gerard said while we go to our lockers.

“Get over it Gee. You know that I always help you with your homework.” I said to him with a smile. I was a B student and never worried about my grades. I get A’s from now and then. A few minutes later, Amy and Trish show up. Trish gives Mikey a kiss then turns to me.

“Hey Ashley.” Amy and Trish said and they both gave me a hug.

“Hey guys, do we have the same classes like last year?” I asked them while looking at their schedule. Everyone said yes and then we went to our first class which is English.

We sat down and the class started. The teacher was repeating the stuff that we did last year. So, I took my notebook and started to doodle on it. The teacher caught me not paying attention and he stoped. Then all eyes were on me. I looked up and say sorry then pay attention. Then I felt someone looking at me the whole time. I turned around to see a guy with big hazel eyes, dark hair with a lip ring. He must me a newbie. I haven’t seen him before. I thought then he quickly looked away when he saw me.

After class was over I walked to my locker. It was lunch time. My friends told me that they’ll be at the usual table; I said ok then looked through my locker. When I closed it I saw the guy in my English class. His locker was next to mine.

“Hey, you’re the new kid, right?”

He turned around and put a smile on his face.

“Yeah, I’m Frank Iero.”

“Ashley Anderson. So how do you find it here?” I said leaning on my locker.

“Not bad, but I got lost a few times today.” He closed his locker and looked at me.

“It’s ok, that happened to me too when I was new here. Want me to show you around?” I offered him while we started to walk.

“Yeah sure, that’d be great.” He smiled and I could see that he was shy. *He won’t be after he hangs out with us.*

“We have lunch now. Want to sit with us?” I asked him when we entered the cafeteria.

“Sure.” He said then we grabbed our trays and went to sit down with the others.

“Hey guys, sorry I’m late. This is Frank, he’s new here. Thought I’d show him around.” I sat down next to Amy and Frank sat next to me.

We talked and Frank got along well with everyone and was very open. Finally, a few hours later it was time to go home.

“Hey Frank need a ride?” Gerard said while Mikey and I got in the car.

He nodded his head and got in the car. A few minutes later, we arrived at his house. I was shocked that he lived right next door to mine.

“Hey Frankie, were neighbors. I live at that house on the right.” I told him excitedly.

“Wow, cool. So, I’ll get to see you a lot then.” He smiled then got out of the car.

“We’re going to stay at my house to do homework and just hang out later. Wanna come?” I offered him while we were in front of his house.

“Maybe later. I should go home first. I’ll see you guys later.” He waved at us and got in his house.

We went to my house and sat down on the couch. I went to the kitchen and saw Jake.

“Hey Jake, we’re in the living room. Don’t bother us, got it?” I told him while I got some drinks from the fridge.

“Fine. By the way mom said that some visitors are coming. She said that they’re new and live next door. They’ll be here by 6. Oh and mom will be here at 5.” He said then went straight to his room after saying hi to Mikey and Gerard.

I thought for a minute then came to a conclusion that it was the Iero’s. For a moment there I didn’t know why I got excited and went running to the guys.

“Hey guys guess what? Frank and his family are going to visit us at 6.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Cool, so why are you that excited?” Mikey asked confused.

“Mikey, you’re so blind. Can’t you see she likes him.” Gerard said and hit Mikey on the head.

“What? I don’t like him like that.” I said then went and started my homework.

“Fine we’ll see about that. We’re going to have a little party at my house on Friday just you, me, Mikey, Amy, Ray, Trish and Frank.” Gerard said and I rolled my eyes and went to do my homework and helped them with theirs.