I Don't Think "Joker" Is a Very Nice Name, but He Sure Is Sexy

Nine.

"Dumbass, Harvey Dent is dead."

"Apparently not if were meeting him, right?" Mark responded.

'Shut up."

"So, what are we meeting Dent for?" Mark ignored me.

Jack began to speak.

"I think he will be working with us soon, and he will be useful."

"So we can show Gotham a new kind of criminal!" I said, mocking him in a low deep voice.

Mark snickered. Jack glared at me.

"And we are needed because..." I decided to ask him.

"I need you to convince him." Jack responded.

"In what way?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And I need Mark because he is convenient. He will drive you and escort you and such." Jack ignored my question.

"But how am I going to convince him?"

"I have an outfit for you to wear in my room, were going to get it right now. As do I have money and keys to the new car and directions for Mark." Jack said. I cannot believe this asshole is ignoring me.

I slammed him against the wall to get his attention.

"How the fuck am I going to get Cajun face to come to our side?"

"Thats up to him."

I arched an eyebrow, but then we got to his room. When we got there, I received clothes. A pink tank top and a black mini skirt. Some high heeled shoes. He gave Mark directions and such, and told me to get dressed.

I decided to look kind of scene as a black girl could get. I teased my hair a bit and put lots of black eyeliner on. I put blue color contacts in. I put on my clothes, (and honestly, this tank top shows too much cleavage. I'm going to start picking out my own clothes from now on.) and walked out of my room to Mark dressed in a band tee and baggy jeans, look at me like he was ready to go.

"You look cute."

"You just like my tits," I smiled and winked at him.

"Can you blame me?"

We sat in the car, and we drove to an abandoned warehouse.

"Are you coming with?"

"No, I was directed to stay in the car.

"I'm still not fully clear on what I'm supposed to do."

"Don't let him out until he agrees to work with us. Do whatever he wants if it means hes with us. Feel free to make any deals with him. Feel free to torture. But do not kill him. When he agrees, leave him where he is and walk back out to the car. The Joker might be watching."

"For what?"

"Hell if I know. Now get in there." Mark nudged me out of the car.

I jumped out of the car, and walked toward toward the house. I opened the door and it made a loud sound. Harvey dent was sitting in a chair, face charred and disgusting. He wore a black suit. There were alot of pipes and heavy objects around him. I looked at him and took a hard swallow.

"Hello, Mister Dent."

"Hello, beautiful," He responded with a smirk. His voice was so low and perfect. I would have been flattered if his face wasn't half burned off. He was very sexy before that. I felt nervous, and my female intuition kicked in and told me that this seemed strange.

But Jack was watching, and he would protect me if something went wrong.

Right?

He stood up and walked toward me. I remained stoic and brought my serious voice out.

"I'm here for a reason. You know why?"

"You want me to work with that damn clown, which is fine with me."

"Seems like you already have your mind made up."

"But you're here to convince me."

"How does everyone know what that means except me?"

"I don't know, love."

He tugged on my arm and walked me closer into the house, and shut the door.

He sat back down to where he was sitting, and he stared at me, somehow it seemed as if he was observing me. I kind of just stared. I'm not clear on what the fuck I'm doing.

"We have alot to offer you, Mister Dent. Jack-- Er, I mean The Joker, would be very pleased if you come with us."

"Cut the crap, you know why you're here." He said, loosening his tie.

"I do?"

"I think you do," he said.

He took his arm and wrapped it around my waist and brought my body incredibly close to him. He sat me on his lap. I started breathing heavy. He pulled me towards him and engrossed me in a kiss. I couldn't move. Damn, he has a tight grip. He lifted up my shirt to the point where my bra was exposed. He licked his lips.

"Thats not what I'm here for."

"I beg to differ. The clown was completely okay with this."

My eyes widened. That Jackass! He tricked me! He probably had all of this planned all along! Dent picked me up, and took me to a mattress. I started kicking and sceaming.

"Damn you, get off of me! Mark!" I yelled out for Mark as loud as I could. Dent slammed me on the mattress and held me down.

"Hush, someone might hear you." He whispered in my ear. He held me down to tightly, and he was on top on me. It hurt to move. He tied rope around my arms to the headboard. He started ripping my clothes off.

"Fuck, get off of me!" I kicked him. He didn't move. He started unhooking my bra and as shoved his tongue down my throat. He threw my bra across the room. I took on my my breasts into his mouth, to which I groaned in a mixture of anger and displeasure.

"Don't act like that." He responded. I yelled out Mark's name again. He started to take my underwear off. I kicked him in the head.

"Stupid Mother--" He interrupted my insult with a slap to the face.

"Now I'm angry." He continued taking my underwear off, and then slipped his tongue inside of me. I grunted and yelled out Mark's name again, then Jack. Then my body felt warm. I suddenly felt that wave of pleasure that seemed so familiar. I moaned, even thought I was very displeased.

"Apparently its not that bad for you." He said to me.

"Rot in hell."

He started to take off of his pants, then his boxers, exposing his erect member.

"Ew, put that shit back on." I probably should not be insulting him, but I am pretty mad right now.

"Shut up, bitch. When I'm done with you, you won't have a cunt left."

"Ew."

Then he slammed himself inside of me. That was the worst feeling I have ever felt in my life. In. Out. Up. Down. I cried. I cried so hard. He started mumbling things in my ear. About how I was a whore and I saw this coming. Something stupid. Memories from the past came. Then I felt it.

He Came inside of me.

Correction.

That had to have been the worst feeling I had ever felt. I kept crying. I had never cried so hard in my life. I'm so angry. Why would Jack let this happen? I hated him. I hated him to much. I felt a hard pain on my throat, and then it went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Props to Liam for helping.
Comment.
O_O;