Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Watching

I watched as she walked to school. Her feet gently hitting the pavement while her eyes darting in my direction ever so often. She knows I am watching because she smiles as the wind blows. The day is a sweet gray for I know how she loves the rain. I allow the drops to fall and caress her soft skin. I can almost feel the softness under my finger tips. Almost was not enough for me. I went to walk towards her but stopped when I noticed a boy approach her.

She looks startled to see him like he was an old friend from the past. He hugs her and she smiles, a very unsure smile. He starts telling her something that turns her unsure smile into a sure smile. Recognition fills her eyes. She laughs at a joke he was telling, he smiled. He was flirting but she seemed not to notice it. Her eyes would drift from his face into the area where I am standing.

I send the wind to whip her hair around again. She laughs and the wind carries the sound to my ears. I sigh, such a perfect sound that puts all the birds to shame. He grabs her hand and she stares down at it. She politely pulls out her hand from his. The pain of him touch her was to much for me to bare I was already gone before she went to look at me again.

What has gotten into me?
♠ ♠ ♠
jorden's p.o.v still