Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Goodbye

I sat on a park bench with my mom. I could see her peering anxiously over at me, the memory of me in that hospital bed burnt into her skull forever.She didn't take the news well, but she didn't take it as bad as I thought she would. She cried and nodded a lot. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart I was going to miss her. Her smile, her smell, all the things that were home to me. I would miss home too in fact.

I slide closer to her and put my arm around her. She buried her head in my neck and took deep breaths, probably to remember how I smelt. I saw Jorden peeking from behind a tree, I started to tear up and I removed my hand. It was time to go.

"Are you okay?" She asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes."

"Why are you leaving?" She asked again, her lip quivered.

"I am gonna leave with Jorden, I will visit, but I will always look this age. Always." I said, this was the short version, I had already told her the whole tale.

She didn't question me, she just hugged me long and said I love you. I could feel her watch as I grabbed Jorden hand and walked into my forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry but I am not feeling this story anymore I had to end it :( but I might make a second better part we shall see.