Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

The Promise

I walked along the cold gray pavement wishing for Jorden’s company. But of course the earth spirit wouldn’t like concrete because they torn up his perish trees to put it there. I sighed as I walked it has been a week since I walked through the rain sort of. I still had yet to see the man I had been bearing a huge crush for since I was ten. I sighed again I am seventeen years old yet I still believe in fairy tale love.

An oddly warm wind picked up whipping my ash brown hair around. I looked around hoping I would glimpse him but my hope was empty. The wind was laughing a sweet laugh that sounded like the sound of a babbling brook. He was reminding me that he was watching as he has been doing all week. He would make the birds fly around me and bring me exotic flowers I have never seen. He would send the wind to whip my hair around a lot. I think he likes my hair.

Yet I still had not seen him since that day when I tripped and told him my name a month and a half ago. The wind picked up and whispered.

“Meet me at 5 by the oak where we first met.”

My heart started to ponder with the sweet promise of meeting up with my Jorden again. I could barely breathe at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry it took so long =/ hope you like it though