Waiting Under the Stars

Beaten With Heartache

Frank's pov

I came to my apartment, up the steps and into the door, only to take in what was behind it. There he was, sitting on the table. Now getting off and walking towards me, asking angrily, "Where have you been?" I stammered, "I was walking around, sorry." He sneered, "That's not good enough, Frank, you had me here waiting unattended!" I stayed quiet has he grabbed a fistfull of my hair. It hurted so much and he continued, "You damn well know how I get when I'm left unattended," pulling harder on my hair as I shut my eyes tightly in pain. From now to think of it I should've stayed safely with Gerard and would never come back here. I sayed softly, "I'm leaving you," he screamed, "No! You're not leaving me Frank!" I stammered, "Yes I am, I can't take living like this anymore." His deep dark eyes tore a hole through me as I stared at him back.

He through me accross the leaving room, taking off his stud belt from his pant loops, and striking at me with the metal studs. He hit my legs, arms, anything he could reach. All this time I was wincing in pain, begging him to stop. He said,"That would show you for wanting to leave me, you're nothing Frank." Tears started streaming down my face as he continued to hit me, forming permanent scars and bruises.

He finally stopped, leaving me in the corner of the living room, hopeless. He went off to our bedroom and shut the door, I gotta get out of here. I stood up as best as I could, I have to go to Gerard. I finally stood up for the second time this evening. I figured I'm leaving my stuff here, since I hardly have none, but as I was scertain he was fast asleep, I sneaked in the bedroom for my uniform. I could maybe get some clothes too while I'm at it, since I won't have anything to wear. I got my stuff as quick and soundless as I could and left quickly. I made my way out the door and into the crisp night air.

I walked and walked until I saw Gerards apartment and knocked loudly. A little while later, Gerard opened the door. As he saw me on the state that I could barely move, he quickly let me inside. He sat me on the comfy couch and started to inspect me, asking worriedly, "Are you okay?" I shook my head, I've been beaten so much it hurts. He finally suggested, "You're staying here, you're not going back over there, you understand?" I nodded and he muttered, "Come here," and he embraced me in a warm hug as I cried softly on his shoulder. He soothed my back, rubbing it up and down, making me clam down a bit. He held me at arm's length and asked, "You wanna sleep with me?" I nodded, desparate for his comforting warmth. He got up from infront of me and pulled me up to lead me to his bedroom. As we arrived, he helped me discard of my clothes, as he got rid of his, and we got underneath the covers.

He slipped his protecting arms around my waist, holding me close. He whispered, "I'll never let anything happen to you, I promise."