Into Your Arms

Yes!

The sunlight streamed in through the window the next morning and I couldn't’t help but groan slightly as I buried my head further into the pillows over in hopes to find any form of sleep. I could smell the scent of spice shampoo and sex as I tried to regain the varied state of sleep I was trapped in only moments ago before feeling John’s thumb on my cheek.

“Good morning,” he whispered, his warm breath hitting my forehead as I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes widen. I can't believe this is not a dream. I started to turn my face around to look some where else, anywhere else.

“Don’t hide your face,” He said, his voice sounded to gentle and groggy, but all the same sincere.

"What's wrong?"He said propping up on an elbow, still staring at me intently. " You can breath ya know?" He smirked. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was even keeping in.

I felt his hand cup my chin before bringing it out of hiding. I smiled a little as he stared at my lips. He didn’t say a word, he merely continued to look down at me, his eyes scanning every bit of my face as if trying to memorize every detail.

I might just melt. I finally gathered enough courage to say something, anything to him when I was cut off.

"I don't regret anything that happened last night and neither should you. I mean, ya maybe it was rushed, but I like you Taylor." He said. " I like you alot."

"Really?" I asked my eyes wide with surprise. Although I shouldn't be all that surprised with what everything went on last night.

He chuckled quietly."Really, really." He pushed some wayward hairs from my face, behind my ear. A furious blush stained my cheeks.

"I do have a question for you though." John said.

"Oh?" I asked puzzled.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked, his smile reaching his eyes.

I threw my face into John's and kissed him. I placed kisses all over his face and threw my arms around his neck.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes," I said between kisses. John grinned and kissed me on my lips, then began attacking my face. His grip on me almost hurt, but it was perfect to me.

“Was last night not enough for you?” I asked, smirking slightly as the lustful gleam in his eyes only got brighter.

"You know it'll never be enough now."He warned his hands still hovering over my body. He pulled me closer. " I hope you realize that."

I rolled my eyes." You know we're both naked right?"

"How convenient.” He whispered, dipping his head low to meet my lips. I couldn’t help but let my eyes flutter closed, melting into his kisses before hearing a knock penetrate through the hotel room. Both of our heads snapped up, waiting for some sort of answer before the loud, unfamiliar voice rang out just as loudly as the knock.

"Were you expecting company?" I asked looking back at John.

"Are you kidding? I have a beautiful, naked girl in my bed." He smiled. " What else would I need?"

I just shook my head gathering the sheets around me, in a sort of dress/cape get up, and made my way towards the door.

I just started to crack the door open, when the intruder on the other side burst through and into the room. Garret, Jared, Pat, Kennedy. Oh boy.

"Oh, my god it smells like sex in here!" That would be Garret.
"It's because our little John boy and TayTay did the freaky freaky." Pat. What am I going to do with these boys.

I felt my cheeks begin to boil and flush red before gripping the sheets harder, my knuckles whitening. “Is there any specific reason, you needed us?” I asked, trying not to lose my cool.

"Not really." Garret said. " The weather's just crappy outside, and we're all through with packing our stuff, so..." He trailed off. " Have fun." He winked and left abruptly with the others.

I glanced back at John my face still red as ever. " I told you not to get up." He teased.

I gasped." You did not!" To that he stuck his tongue out. My boyfriend is verymature immature.

He smiled at me before opening up his arms, “We have the entire day to ourselves if we want it...” He said slowly, wrapping his strong arms around me as I walked up to him.

"It's up to you." I said, biting my lip as he let his eyes wander.

That 'ol smirk worked its way up on John's face. " Well if we're gonna do anything.." He took the sheet away from me. " We won't need this in our way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another update!
I said was getting back into it. =D

Comments would be fabulous.