Status: This is not completely done until I finished other stories, so then I will come back later.

Fall to Pieces

This story is sequel of Can't Your Eyes See?

Subsequent to the funeral of Emma Walker’s suicidal father, her name was changed from Newton to Walker after her parents’ divorce. Everything happened so fast with no expectation. She may never forgive and forget her father, but she never stopped loving her father in her heart. After everything changed, she ran off to her house and never saw her best friend, Ryan Thomas for a second time since he kissed her on the day of the funeral in the car. He showed the kiss to Emma that he loved her more than just friends. She didn’t expect his kiss on her lips without an expectation until she pushed him off and lost control of herself in her room crying out of her heart.

Later in Berklee College of Music, they met each other for the first time after months. Despite the fact that Emma always tried to avoid Ryan at the same time as he kept going on following her until he wanted to speak the truth and solve the problems. He didn’t want their broken friendship to fall to pieces like last time.

Copyright © 2008-2010 by No Other Love/ 40955
All rights reversed.