Vengeance

Eight.

"Zacky, not now." I mumbled against his lips. "But baby, you promised." He groaned running his hands up and down my arms.
I gave a long sigh, "You're right, I did say after the doctors." I smirked, pushing him back a little. His eyes looked eager. "Horny much?" I giggled arching an eyebrow. "I wanna.."

"Touch me?" I whispered running a finger along his chest, grabbing his arm and let him graze along my chest. I pulled his arm back, I heard a groan escape his lips. I wiggled my finger at him. "You wanna kiss me?" I moved closer to him, my lips inches away from his. He attempted to steal a kiss from my own glossy lips, but I staggered back before he did.

"You wanna..fuck.me?" this time, my voice was below a whisper, as I ran my finger along my thighs. He bit his lip seductively. His lips formed into a smirk.
He made his way towards me, kissing my neck, going up my jaw line, reaching my lips.
He raised his shirt up over his head, flinging it across the room. He kissed me furiously, picking me up while my legs wrapped around his waist. Sure enough, we were both making out on my bed, while he was in his boxer briefs, and I was still in my bra and underwear.
I played around with the hem of his briefs, and managed to get a pretty decent moan from him. I smiled against his warm lips. His fingers trailed along my whole chest, down to my stomach, going further down, trying to pull down what was left covering me.

I pulled his hands back. "Fucking tease." He moaned. I giggled, as he pulled his boxers down, and I myself removed my underwear. Making us both sit up, I turned his back against the head board while I straddled him.
He played around with the laces of my bra, when he finally reached the back and unhooked it quickly. I rested my arms on his shoulders, while I sat directly onto his member, making us both moan like whores. I slowly moved upwards and downwards. My breathing became heavy, Zacky was holding my waist now, directing me. His lips fiercly crashed into mine, I moaned against his mouth as the burning in my stomach started to boil. It moved all around my body.

"Zacky.." I moaned gritting my teeth. "Baby say my name again." He groaned, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh..Zacky, I'm so..close.." I moaned once again, digging my nails into his shoulders. He threw his head back against the head board, moaning loudly, before the boiling in my stomach became cool all over again. I felt Zacky tense up inside of me, as he exploded his load into the condom I didn't notice he slipped on while we were making out.

I let my head fall on his chest, and I was loving it knowing that he was still inside of me. "That..was awesome.." He sighed closing his eyes. I kissed his chest, then made my way up to his lips before getting up off of him.

I didn't bother to get dressed, because I felt free, and besides, I had to pee on the tube thing. And boy do I need to pee.

I read the instructions carefully, trying not to miss anything, or else I will screw up. "Ok." I mumbled, before placing the tube below me, starting to pee quietly on the white indicator.
When I was done, I walked out to Zacky, who was still sitting in the same spot, holding the sperm filled condom in his hand. "What do I do with this shit." He chuckled chucking it at me.
I moved away quickly, looking disgusted of it. "Give it to Seven, maybe she'll like Zacky sperm, or maybe she'll use it to make Seven Vengeance puppies, ya never know." I laughed sitting beside him waiting for the stupid tube to tell me if I'm having Vengeance Jr.

"Done yet?" he asked putting a sweaty shoulder around me.

"N-" I couldn't finish, because there, it showed my answer..
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, if you didn't like the sex..I sorry :( just tell me how it went. I got you to see an image haha lol. Sorry readers. I warned ya :)
Comments pleasee?

P.s. Read my friend kierstyns stories, they're awesome. Her username"mrssynestergates" I suppose so, she juss changed it. :)