You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.10

[[** hey, yo, what's crackalackin'? yeah, i'm gonna do the time-lapsey-thingy, because i am really running out of ideas on what to do till they meet. so this here will take place about an hour before the show. =D thanks! please don't hate meee.]]

So this morning, in May-ann's wakeup call to me, I told her a quick and easy way to get past security. (And no, it doesn't involve a B.J.) Basically, I've been very careful not to say May-ann's name over the internet... So now, she and Chloe are sitting in our tour bus with us and the guys from Powerspace (Alec, Tom, Max, and Kevin).

Dave, as predicted, is as close to Chloe as is possible without them being equivalent to sugar and water, and me... well, I'm trying as hard as possible not to just tackle her and make out with her. She's wearing more or less (but mostly less) a nurse dress, except where it would be white and red, it's black and lime green. It has a slightly ruffled and poofed-out skirt, and she paired it with green thigh-high fishnets (with matching lace at the top) and sharpied-out white high-top Chucks. On most girls, it'd be slutty, but May-ann...

Oooh. Yeah, it's hot. It works for her, because she's, um... short. A lot of people think I'm short, because I'm about five-ten, but she's more like five-three.

And her dress is really short. It's so short that one would think she'd have to shave to wear it.. and, um, I don't mean her legs. And it shows about three inches of cleavage. So, if that doesn't make Colonel Weenie want to stand at attention... let's just say that I had to leave the room upon seeing her in this oufit.

"So..." I start, trying to make conversation, "Does anyone have an idea of what we should do before we have to start setting up the equipment?"

May-ann and Chloe get devious looks on their faces. They glance at each other, then, just like teenagers, say in unison, "TRUTH OR DARE." Chloe says it's her turn first.

"Okay, who to ask first... Oh, of course- May-ann! Truth or dare?"

May-ann bites her lip with her right canine (which, by the way, looks very sharp) and pretends to think about it. "Ummm.. Dare."

"May-ann, I dare you... to... oh, I got one!" Chloe gives her one of those you're-gonna-either-love-me-forever-or-hate-me looks, and follows up with, "Make out with Jeff." May-ann sticks her tongue out at Chloe.

May-ann turns to me and puts her knees on either side of my hips, and settles herself down on my lap. Instinctively, I put my arms around her.

And then- oh, damn. The song on the stereo changes from "Doctor" to "Navigate Me."

Hello, I'm trying not to have an erection here? I try as hard as I can to not think about the lyricsand this is where we both get scared

as she pushes her fingers along my scalp through my hair,and this is where emotion flares

her nails grazing the roots of my hair.and this is where we both prepare...

Her lips part a fraction of an inch, and ohmygodshe'ssodamnCLOSE. I am mentally rejoicing.

I'm just gonna hope that she doesn't feel my heartbeatand that I don't get a hard-on.

She leans in a little farther and tilts her head to one side, and- ooh, lip gloss.

Strawberry lip gloss, I find out a moment later when she slides her tongue in between my lips. I unintentionally make an "mm" noise, and she smiles- can you smile into a kiss? I guess so- and begins lightly biting my lower lip. I latch my arms around her and pull her in more, and oh my god lip rings are hot. What is it about those damn lip rings.

Fuck that, I love this.

And then she kills it.

She pulls away just as my hand starts moving up her back. She brushes up against one side of my face, and I hear, "Later, okay?" whispered in that ear. It makes me shiver. I look over at her, and she's licking her lips.

Damn, I love strawberries.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohmygod double digits! i'm so proud of myself =D
this is the farthest i've gone with any story i've posted.

in the original version of this part, it was spin-the-bottle and it landed on Jeff, but I thought that seemed too coincidental. so truth-or-dare it was.

And I know you've all been dying for tongue action between Jeff and May-ann.
well, actually, Chloe's probably been dying for tongue action between her character and Dave, but... to each her own =D
just kidding! love ya Chloe!

anyway, sorry for lack of updates =O
i have no excuse, because none of them are worth anything besides, "i've been busy."

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!
XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?