Your Secret Admirer

Love At First Sight

As far as I know, 16 years ago I was born as a boy with the male DNA and the, ahem, the male thingy. I liked watching superheroes cartoons when I was at the age of 4 or 5. My favorite hero was Hulk. And Spiderman too. I like skateboarding, played in the basketball team once, I was even in a rock band as a vocalist. As you can see I was a normal kid. A simple boy with a simple life.
Except well…
I was attracted to boys.

No, I’m not gay. I’m not like Jeffree Star. I like black and blue, not pink. I don’t act like a girl, and I absolutely don’t feel any girly soul in me. I don’t wear skirts and stilettos. I can’t even imagine myself in them! Though Jeffree Star is awesome…
The only thing that does not match me with other guys was because I preferred going out with a boy, not a girl. I don’t dream of my princess. I dream of my Prince Charming. I dream of my Danny.


It all started on my first day of school. My mother and I had moved to California a month ago after she found out that my father was cheating on her. She was shocked, way shocked. Not only she was heartbroken but the fact was my father was sleeping with his best friend. I wasn’t shocked, though it was news for me. Come to think of it my father being a homosexual was kind of cool. At least I wasn’t the only one in the family. I thought that now maybe he would help me a bit with this thing but unfortunately I was forced to go with my mother.

“I don’t want you to turn my son like you!” she growled on that day of our leaving. Heh, too late for that. And so we moved here as far as possible from my father.

I was on my way to the lockers, staring down at the piece of paper with the timetable of my classes when I bumped into the most handsome and beautiful person I ever saw. Being the small kid I was, I was going to fall but felt two strong hands holding me from falling, warming my arms along with my heart. I stared up at the boy like I was looking at an angel. The next second I noticed that I wasn’t breathing though my heart couldn’t stop from beating fast.

“You okay there?” The boy said, his voice sounding like music to my ears. I wanted to reply and not just stand there like the freak gay I was but I couldn’t bring myself to say anything to him and just nodded.

“Well then, see you around.” He said giving him a bright smile that made my heart melts in my chest.

“Yeah s-“

“Danny-kun!”

When I was about to manage to say something to him a girl jumped at him with her arms thrown around the beautiful boy and kissed him on the lips. Right then I felt my heart drop. Okay maybe I didn’t even know this guy and had these really high hopes but when I saw his face I was in love and wished that somehow I could maybe, be his boyfriend? Yeah, really high hopes. But seeing this girl in his arms, I knew it wasn’t possible. There was no chance for me to get close to this boy and my hopes ended up in my dreams yet again.

Not wanting to interrupt the love birds, I lowered my head and walked around pass by them to go to my locker when I felt a hand with the same warmth from before grabbing my wrist.

“Hey, um, you dropped this.” The Danny boy said handing me my notebook. I froze, literally. Feeling his skin against mine made my heart beat fast in my chest again and my hands began to sweat as a reaction of my body to the touch.

“Uh t-thanks.” I managed say though in a mumble and took my notebook. I can swear that after that, he was going to say something else to me but his girlfriend refrained from doing so as she wrapped her arm around his and pulled him away before the bell rang for the classes to begin.

I sighed, watching him fade away in the crowd of kids then banged my head against metal door of the locker. I didn’t know what got into me. Usually I wasn’t like this around boys. I used to be comfortable and cheery and was able to say something more than just thanks. But this guy…He was able to take my breath away, mesmerizing me with his deep brown eyes…He was the magical Prince Charming. And I was just one of those common people that watched him from behind the bars of the gate.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my very first story I'm actually proud of writing. If you haven't noticed yet this is a yaoi story which means a romance between two guys. If you dislike these kind of stuff then please leave. Oh and please comment =3