Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Out

A week had gone by and Damien was avoiding me. Today was Wednesday, and the mansion was eerily quiet. My baby bump was growing incessantly with the sped up vampire pregnancy. My thirst for blood, for that delicious smelling irony taste and the sweet rustic smoothness, was growing as well.

Now that I was aware I couldn't drink processed blood I was dying of thirst. My throat felt dry and my mouth had no taste. While walking down the stairs I looked into one of the many mirrors adorning the walls. My skin was grayer and I had a haggard look about my eyes. My lips were chapped and I looked very tired.

"Conceited much?" A deep voice said behind me. I turned on the stairs careful to hold on to the banister.

Damien hadn't shaved in what looked like three days or so. It added to his charm.

"No, just looking at myself. Jeez." I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking towards the living room.

"Willow, I know what you need...."

Ignoring him I sat down and clicked on the TV. Damien huffed and sat down next to me.

"Look, please don't ignore me. Willow?"

"I'm not, I'm just choosing to not listen."

"Same thing. Didn't you just look at yourself? Didn't you see how tired and worn you look? You need blood. Fresh, warm blood."

I stared ahead at the giant TV. Quietly I muttered, "I know."

The TV suddenly turned off and I sighed while facing him. "Damien?"

"Yeah Willow?"

"You can keep your blood. Now turn the TV back on." My words were sharp and demanding and I laid my head on the armrest of the couch.

Iron.
I looked at Damien.
He held up his wrist and smiled, his fangs showing. There was a gorgeous line of red making its way down his arm. My eyes were drawn into it. I was right up next to the line of blood. I breathed it in and sighed. The sweet full blood.

Next thing I knew I was drinking the life-giving liquid. I kissed his wrist and looked at him. Sweetly, he smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and bit down on his lip. Blood rushed to his wound and I began drinking from his bottom lip. He moaned and lifted me so that I straddled him.

I was on a high. Damien's hands were roaming around my torso and my hands went around his neck. I stopped sucking and kissed him hard. His hands went under my shirt and slid over my skin.

"Damien."

He began kissing up my arm to my neck. "Willow."

"I really like you. A lot."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please
For the LOVE OF GOD
Don't hate me