Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Epilogue

I'll answer one, just one question.

Being a vampire?

It rocks.

Shortly a year after our wedding, it had happened.

We had discussed it before, it was a necessity. Much like the rest of our relationship. It was all a necessity. For the most part, blood was a ridiculous craving. There was a perpetual thirst in the back of my mind, which was satisfied only when I was drinking.

It hurt like hell, to say the least. Now that the stupid hag Marissa was out of the picture, I could focus on my relationship with my daughter.

Evalyn could walk and talk now, she's seven. My life was, marvelous. Nothing could stand in my way, I felt like I was on top of the world screaming down at all the people out of joy.

Mark had actually turned straight and gotten with Charlie. She dropped the demon boyfriend and got with our blonde friend. As for Amel however, she picked up Haden. For some reason though, the demon always smelled slightly off to me, I guess Amel got over that obstacle.

I never heard about Kayden again, I guess he, like many of the other boyfriends Mark had had, dropped off the radar.

The kingdom was no longer in disarray. Damien and I had raised it from its wrecked state into a flourishing empire.

Our people were beginning to call our reign the 'Golden Age'.

My self esteem was heightened every time I heard that. I miss everyone from my past life, my human life before Damien. I knew they all believed I was dead and I wondered how many years had passed over there. I wondered if we were still on the same time scale.

One would usually say 'life was passing me by', but being a vampire that expression was a little inaccurate.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM FINALLY FINISHED!

solastyear
mel4u
Sailor Miranda
Hannah. Mariee
s m i l e;
Hikari20
The Queen of Hell
Never Looking Back
MusicMadness
lil_angel666
shootingstar_
Forget.The.World
Rajeeya
Butterflysmile
choirgirlx3
ViciousLiesAndAlibis
littlemozart
turducken.

Thanks to everyone who has read, commented, and suscribed to this story. I feel like a million bucks right now hahaha.
YA