Status: Seriously in the process of being updated, I promise.

Antidote

How many times is too many? How many hits is okay, because he apologizes soon after? Lolita doesn't know the answer to either of these, and she's trapped in something she never expected. The dark side of a man she thought she loved - all the beating, screaming and unrelenting rage, it's almost as worse as when he's suddenly different. When the alcohol takes over and he's her sweet Demi all over again, promising he'll never lay a hand on her. Running won't help anything, he'd just hunt her down and finally end it. That's what he always tells her when she tries to hide from him.

Then there's Ryan, protective and loving Ryan, the only real friend she's ever known. He knows she's scared, and he'd do anything to see her happy again. That includes taking Demetri out of the picture, which Lolita isn't having. He's known her ever since they were kids, always the one to fall back on in her time of need. It hurts Ryan, to see his bestfriend giving up like this. He knows his Lola is in there somewhere, and he needs her.

Lolita struggles as she's caught in the middle of this, knowing a marriage to Demetri may be the last mistake she ever makes. Time is running out, before it gets out of hand and Ryan's too late to save her.
  1. Our Lady Of Sorrows
    What's life like bleeding on the floor?