Help Me to Find Him as He Is Finding Me

Chapter 4

They had arrived at Bundy's place in no time flat and Marion just would not get out of her seat because she was scared to death .
“ Get out of the car already Marion, you're such a scaredy cat!”
Bundy wrenched open her door, unbuckled her seat belt, and pulled her out of the car.
Marion screamed as her feet touch the ground.
“ OWWW! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING!!”
Marion just stopped and looked around.
“ Because your driving scared the shit out of me that’s why, you have to learn to drive slower.”
Bundy laughed, her laugh was sweet but it echoed throughout the forest her house was in. She quickly covered her mouth and chuckled again. I looked at her in amazement and laughed as well.
“ Okie so you need a shower, lets go”
Bundy tugged on Marion’s arm to the house and opened the door for her. Amazed as she was, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. This was no ordinary house. From the outside it looked all bland and plain but once she took to steps in she was dazzled by the house. It was so beautiful, the walls were a soft grey and there was a spiral staircase. It looked like one you would see in a vampire movie.
“ Wow this place is huge. Don’t tell me you live here all alone.”
Bundy shuts the front door and crosses her arms leaning against the wall.
“ Nope, my mom and Brother live here as well, but then we also have visitors a lot who stay for week or so. So now up to the bathroom.”
Bundy headed up the stairs and Marion followed behind slowly admiring all the painting of scenic views on the walls.
She couldn’t believe a house like this one even existed.
Bundy threw a couple towels at Marion making her jump. She turned the shower on and shoved her in.
“ Please clean yourself up well because you reek badly!”
“Humph!” Marion was embarrassed with the way she smelled and can’t believe Bundy was pointing it out so bluntly.
She looked in a mirror and noticed her hair was so greasy looking and her face was dirty. How could have no one noticed her like this, she was a filthy slob. She shed their clothing off and stepped into the shower.
She felt so relaxed and better already, its been a week since she showered and plus she was sleeping in a truck and had only one pair of clothes. Lathered her hair up with shampoo and conditioner, it was one of those ones that smelt like strawberries and creme. She loved the smell so much. As she put soap in her hands she started to rub it all over her body. Her hands glided down the front of her body and down the sides of her hips.
After 30 minutes of cleaning her self up she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and dried off her body slowly, leaning forward to dry off her legs.
Why was she here? Why was Bundy helping her out so much, we barely just met and she lend me her bathroom. She opened the door and just walked around the hall wrapped up in a towel.
Where the hell is Bundy?
“ Hey there you look like you need some clothes.”
She heard a male voice, it was so sweet and soothing just like her stalkers but it sounded much younger. Marion turned around and found herself face to face with a tall looking guy. Her cheeks turned a bright red with embarrassment.
“ Well hello there, your quite cute.”
He was dazzling her, why was he doing this to her. It was like torture.
“ Max you retard stop flirting with Marion you’ll scare her off idiot!”
She ran up the stares fast and kicked Max in the back and he fell forward and then he grinned, as you can tell he was seeing more then he should have. Marion screamed and moved back quickly.
“ So your the Max, the one who brought my car back. You know your quite the perv.”

“ Heh, yeah I've been told that a lot but what can I say.”
He sat up and grinned, Bundy looked at him a glared.
“ Go to your room retard.”
He pushed his lower lip out like a little kid pouting and stalked off to his room.
“ All we have right now is this dress until we wash your clothes so you can go change it the guest room, it’s right down the hall the last door to your left. Mom is making dinner so I hope you will come down for dinner and eat with us.”
Marion just nodded and watched her fly down the stairs like a ballerina. She had never seen someone walk down stairs so gracefully without falling flat on there face. She followed the directions Bundy had gave her and walked down the hall. Her body was shivering again but it wasn’t from coldness but it was like “he” was beside her again.
It’s not safe for you here, you should leave at once.
She looked around and saw no one there, she reached the end of the hall and opened the door. He was right there sitting on the bed. She could not believe he was there, but he still had his hood up. Why wasn’t he showing his face? She quickly shut and locked the door.
“ Why the hell are you here, how did you get here?”
He chuckled the way I liked and grinned.
I told you I'd be watching you, and I came through the window.
“ You can’t just come in unannounced!”
Fine I'll just jump out this window.
He stood on the window seal and stepped one foot out like he was about to jump and she screeched. She really didn’t want him to leave. He laughed and climbed back through sitting on the seal this time.
So you don’t want me to leave.
“ No I don’t really but I really want to know what you look like”
She reached her hand out to pull back his hood but once again wasn’t quick enough. He grabbed her hand and shook his head.
They're downstairs waiting for you, you should be getting dressed, I'll be back when your finished.
He jumps out the window and runs into the forest. He was gone, and she wanted him back so badly. She dropped the towel and put on the dress. Crimson red like the color of blood and it fit her curves ever so perfectly, like it was made for her. Her fingers curled around a brush, her hair was smooth and soft now and she placed the brush back down and opened the door. Right that second Max had opened his door and spotted her. He stopped and just stared at her in amazement.
" Wow, you look..."
She looked at him with an angry face.
"What! I look stupid, ugly, ugh I knew it I'm just going to change then"
She turned around but as she was putting her hand on the door handle he grabbed her hand and stopped her.
" Okie now your just putting words into my mouth because you think I'm a dirty perv. What I was going to say before you rudely interrupted my sweet compliment was.. I think that you look amazing and beautiful." She looked at his hand on hers and blushed like crazy. He felt like an idiot, he's a vampire he's not supposed to be falling for a human girl like her. All it will do is cause major trouble and put her life at risk. He was in a daze, just staring at her figure and then he looked up into her glistening brown eyes and instantly started to love her. I guess you can say it was love at first sight.
" Oh my god can you please stop staring at me!!!! Your making me self conscious." She turned away and covered herself as she would if she was naked and someone was just staring.
" Oh! I'm sorry. Well I guess we should go down for dinner before Bundy has a cow and blames me for it."
He turns his head and talks to himself. Grrr Bundy's going to be the death of me one day.
He took her hand and he didn't care if she liked it or not. He was trying to win her trust back after that whole naked incident. She was just standing there and then felt him tugging at her arm.
" Come on lets go."
It was like she was heaven, two guys in one day. What did they see in her that was so special, all the guys in Henderson thought she was a freak and ugly.
Well I guess I fit in here more than in Nevada
He held her hand and walked down the stares with her, she was shivering because the feeling of his hand was colder than usual. She thought Bundy's hand felt this way to. What is up with this family. They're all so freaking gorgeous and pale. I never thought that I would meet someone as pale as me! He escorted her into the dining room where Bundy and her mother were sitting beside each other.
Okay, I feel out of place, I'm the only one in a dress why did you do this to me Bundy
She heard Bundy chuckling. Her mother stood up and elegantly walked over to Marion and stood in front of her smiling sweetly.
" Darling, that dress on you looks beautiful. I just knew it would work well with your figure. I made it myself and it just didn't look to good with my body."
Everyone just really knew how to make her blush.
" I'm Dahlia, nice to meet you Marion. Bundy told me everything, you are welcome to stay with us as long as you want."
" Well, thank you Dahlia, that's really sweet of you."
Marion looked down as her stomach started to grumble. Everyone was now giggling. Max pulled out her chair and motioned her to sit down and she did. He pulled out a chair next to her and sat.
The table was filled with many different typed of Japanese dishes such as sushi and onigiri. Marion really enjoyed the sushi as she popped them into her mouth one by one until she felt a hand on her leg and she jumped slightly dropping one. She looked down and saw it was Max's hand on her leg.
He looked at her and she looked back.
He tried to send words into her head.
I'm sorry I guess I'm just attracted to you when I shouldn't be.
She jumped again wondering why she could here his voice in her head like she could hear her mystery stalkers. It all started to jumble together. Was she in a house filled with vampires?
No! I won't believe it their human and I know it. God I feel so uncomfortable here now.
“ May I be excused?”
As she was asking she took Max's hand off her leg and stood up walking off to the room upstairs and shut the door.
I told you it's not safe here for you, I should just take you back to my place where your safe
“ I'm sorry but I just can't leave. It would be wrong. And hey how can I trust you, Mr. Im- gunna-change-you-into-a- god damn- newborn. GO AWAY!!!”
He glared at her and took a step forward.
Don't argue with me I know what's good for you and don't you forget it. If they come along and harm you DON'T COME CRYING TO ME!

He fleed out of the window quickly and she dropped to her side on the bed and just lied there sniffling.
Max was standing outside her door and knocked
“ Can I come in?”
She quickly straightened up and wiped her eyes.
“ Yea you can come in now”
He opened the door and closed it behind him. Her eyes were puffy and red, he knew she had been crying and he didn't like it one bit. He sat down beside her and pulled her into a comforting hug, she shivered again because he was cold as ice.
“ What's wrong Marion?”
“ Nothings wrong, I'm fine.”
She sniffled and wiped her face.
“ Marion, even though I have only known you one day I can tell something is wrong so tell me.”
Her bottom lip went out and she hid underneath her cover on the bed. He took it as a she didn't want to talk but, Max wasn't that kind of guy. He doesn't take no for an answer. He got onto of her and she pulled the cover down a little.
“ What are you doing?”
He looked at her and lowered his head to hers a little bit and she leaned up giving him a little peck on the lips. He grinned, and she blushed.
“ Okay, now tell me whats wrong.”
She stood up pushing him away from her and looked at him angrily.
“ It's stupid I don't want you to know. Good bye.”
She got up out of bed and ran out he door. She should have listened to her stalker before this happened. She didn’t no where to go at a time like this. She ran down the stairs and out the door. Bundy saw her go out and then saw Max running down so she grabbed his arm and looked at him.
“ What the hell did you do to her!?”
His eyes became darker than night and he grabbed Bundy’s wrist tightly making her let go of him.
“ I didn’t do anything. I wanted her to tell me something and she wouldn’t so now I have to tell her.”
He ran out the door leaving Bundy in shock, she didn’t want to follow so she started to talk to him through her mind. You can’t tell her. It’s against the rules and you’ll scare her!
He pretty much screamed into Bundy’s head.
I don’t care Bundy. She means everything to me and I don’t want to keep her from this secret and I don’t want to lose her. I love her Bundy.
He blocked the rest of Bundy’s thoughts out and chased after her. Marion could sense someone following her and she felt intimidated.She ran fast, as fast as she could in such an elegant dress. The night sky made it harder for her to see where she was going and she kept tripping over her own feet until she tripped over a tree branch and started to fall forward. That’s when a cold pair of hands caught her before she hit the ground. She couldn’t tell who it was just yet until he pushed her hard against the tree with anger. The figure held her wrists tightly and looked at her. Her vision became clearer and saw it was Max.
“ Marion! your being an idiot. You run because you don’t want to tell me something, so I’m going to tell you something.”
His eyes were getting darker and they were focused on a cut on her hand. Her warm sweet smelling blood was so close to him and it was rubbing against his skin. He wanted so bad to take her hand to his mouth and drink her blood but he loved her. He didn’t want to harm her in any way shape or form.
“ Max, please leave me alone. You’re frightening me.”
She started to struggle to get out of his grip but he just held tighter making her cringe in pain and also making it worse for him because the blood continued to flow from her arm.
“ Marion I’m a vampire, and I’m in love with you”
Her head looked up quickly at him and she was in full shock. Yeah, she had been around a vampire before but she was so scared from earlier and didn’t know what emotion should be running through her now. She noticed his eyes were black and focused on her bleeding arm. He let her go and backed up falling to his knees in pain. Max was so thirsty and wanted her blood. She felt so bad because, she too was in love with him and didn’t enjoy seeing him in this much pain.Her legs moved toward him and so did her thoughts and body. She knew she needed to help him. She knelt donw in front of him and held out her bleeding arm.
He looked up slowly, his eyes were so frightening but also teary.
“ Please, take my blood. I don’t like seeing you hurt!”
He shook his head, he wouldn’t do that to her. It wasn’t right.
“MAX PLEASE JUST....."
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY sorry this chapter took so long but I had school work to finish but here you go the long awaited chapter 4

here something new
Bold= Max's thoughts

please read and comment, i am now working on chapter 5 for you all