Status: In the process of being rewritten.

It's Not a Fashion Statement...It's a ***ing Death Wish!

Interupted Passion

I groaned and got up from a very annoyed Frankie. Opening the door, I said, "Do you guys mind? Some of us are trying to fool around." I glanced at my reflection in the hall mirror. Anyone would be able to guess what I'd just been doing. My hair was mussed, my straps hung loosely at my shoulders, my neck covered in small red spots, and my lips were a cherry color. I licked them and entered the kitchen, where Hazi was in Dan's arms, kissing him. "Ahem."

"Bobbi! Dan's just asked me to move in with him! Isn't it great?" She looked so excited that I didn't want to ruin it for her by showing my true feelings. Instead, I plastered on a fake smile.

"It-it's great," I said, with faked enthusiasm. She smiled and hugged me before grabbing Dan and running downstairs with him to tell the others.

My best friend in the whole entire world is moving out? And in with her boyfriend? Isn't it supposed to be the older sister to move in with her boyfriend first? I was pathetic. My sister had been with a guy for seven years. The first guy I'd been with since 8th grade had abused me and then left me. I had loved him, but he had never really loved me back. Now I had Frank, but did he really love me? Or did he just want sex? If he did, there must be more than a hundred willing guys and girls. Did he just want a challenge? Was he just interested in seeing how long it took to get in my pants?

I suddenly felt Frank's arms around my waist. I turned my head and smiled at him as he kissed my nose.

"What's going on?"

"Dan asked Hazi to move in with him."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"What? You don't think they're ready?"

"They've been together for 7 years. Dan'll take care of her, not to mention her taking care of him."

“Then what is it?” I sighed, patting his arms that were clasped around me. Disentangling myself, I sat at the table.

“I guess I’m just going to miss her. The late-night talks; the last minute, “Oops. I forgot to tell you. Dan’s coming.” The way I could talk to her about anything at any time because she was right across the hall. It’s been like that for three years. Not to mention all the years at home.”

“Well, now she’ll only be right down the road.”

“It’s not the same. Nothing will ever be the same after this.”

I was crying softly now. Frank pulled me up, holding me to his chest.

“Baby. It’s okay.” I stood in Frank’s arms, bawling into his shirt. I sniffled and lay my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. Pulling back, I kissed his lips. The kiss became more impassioned as our tongues touched, needier and so much more sensual. I broke from him, kissing his neck. I felt his neck tighten as I licked his scorpion, licking my way back up to his lips. He broke from me, moving to plant kisses on my throat.

“Frank…,” I sighed. Our hands explored one another, taking off layers of clothing, littering my room with them as he carried me there. He locked the door behind us, laying me on the bed.

I pulled his shirt off, and then my hands moved to his zipper, desperate to get the barrier between his skin and mine away. Soon we were laying, fevered skin to fevered skin.

He kissed my neck, then my throat, then my lips and then my ear, whispering, “I love you.”

I bit his neck softly, whispering, “I love you, too.”

I braced myself for the first and then...there was a knock at the door.