Sequel: Love Spells Magic

The Closest Thing We Have To Magic

Admitting

“Hey are you alright?”

Looking up, my eyes met those amazing chocolate brown eyes that was in every girl's dream to meet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick was leaning on his knees on the ground next to me looking at me with concerned eyes. I tried answering him back but I was in too much pain and slowly shook my head no and pointed with my other hand to my right arm. Shutting my eyes in pain, I leaned my head against the tree and tried really hard not to cry.

“Kevin! Bring over the first aid kit!” Nick yelled.

Opening my eyes, I could see Kevin coming over with the first aid kit. Looking past him, I saw the whole group glancing our way and with puzzled expressions on their faces.

“Hey, this might hurt a bit, sorry,” Nick said softly.

He took at the tweezers and took out the stinger. I shut my eyes again and I could feel the tears fall down my face. I couldn't believe I was being such a wimp just because of a stupid bee sting. Nick quickly put a band aid on it and said “All done.” with a smile.

“Feeling better?” asked Kevin asked with a concerned look. I wiped my eyes and nodded my head and gave a small smile in response. Getting up I said “Thanks. Sorry, I'm not good with pain”.

“Its okay. I would introduce ourselves, but not to sound conceited or anything, I'm pretty sure you know who we are” Nick said gesturing to my Jonas Brothers concert tshirt I was wearing. Oops.

I smiled “Yeah I do. I'm Cady”.

Glancing back to the group, Kevin looked back over to me and said “Do you wana hang out with us for awhile? We don't have to start filming for another few minutes.”

I hesitated. “Um sure”. I really wished Shay was with me, she would have known what to say to everybody. Walking over, I hoped that I wouldn't do anything stupid.

“Hey guys, this is Cady” Nick said introducing me to the whole group which consisted of Alyson, Demi, Meghan, Roshon, Anna Maria, Jasmine,Giovanni, and Joe.

A chorus of “Hey”'s and “Sup”'s filled the air as they introduced themselves to me.

“Sup Cad-ster! Its DJ Danja!” Joe shouted and attempted to do something cool with his hands.

“Joe. Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again.” Nick said annoyed.

“Cady didn't mind, did you?” Joe asked turning to me. I just laughed in response.

Joe turned his head back to Nick and then quickly looked back at me.

“Have I seen you somewhere before”, he questioned with a quizzical expression on his face.

“Ummm...”

Joe's eyes widened. “Hey you're that girl who totally told of Nick the other day! Right?”

Crossing my arms against my chest, I replied “Maybe”.

“That was you?” Nick asked me with a confused expression.

“Yeah. Sorry about that. Its just I was late for practice that day and the director was coming to watch that day. And so were you guys," I apologized.

Nick grinned. “Its alright”.

“So Cady, how come you're here on set?” Demi asked.

“I'm a back up dancer.” I replied.

“Thats cool” Alyson said. “How long have you been dancing?”

“Not for long. I just made it onto my school's dance team last year” I admitted.

“Well you must be really good for only dancing for two years,” Meghan said. “Cause like when I first started dancing, I was horrible. Like one time I was supposed to do this spin thing and I ended up falling on my butt and my friend caught it all on tape.” Everybody burst out laughing at the story and at her rambling.

Glancing at my watch, I saw it was already 6:45pm. “Hey guys, sorry I gotta go. Kishaya added another dance rehearsal at 7 and I still have to pick something up for dinner. It was nice meeting you guys though!”

“Man that sucks. Hey can I have your number? We should hang out sometime.” Meghan asked me.

“Yeah sure”. She gave me her phone and I quickly programmed my number in. “Thanks” she said and smiled.

“Bye guys. And Nick thanks again.” I smiled at him and then ran down the trail towards the mess hall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rushing into the studio, I stood next to Shay. I looked at my watch. 6:59. Whew, one minute to spare.

“Where were you?” Shay exclaimed.

Trying to summarize what happened I told her where I had been and what I had been doing for the last hour. “.....and I just grabbed something at the mess hall before coming here” I finshed.

Shay looked at me with wide eyes. “You met Nick Jonas!” she shrieked.

“I'm sorry, but the people in Antarctica couldn't hear you” I scoffed.

“Sorry. But you have to introduce me when you see him next time!” she said.

“I don't know if I'm going to see him again” I replied shrugging my shoulders. “But I might hang out with Meghan. She asked for my number”.

“Whatever. They sound like nice people though," Shay said grinning.

Rolling my eyes, I got into place as Kishaya came through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry guys for not updating sooner. I have no excuses I'm sorry. This chapter is kinda suckish too, so sorry about that also. :(

If anyone has got any stories, they want me to read, message me or leave a comment! I love reading new stories.

Oh and thank you to everybody who has commented and subscribed. It makes me happy to know that some people like my story. :)

And again, sorry about the suckinesh (is that a word? lol) of this chapter.

Love,
Kodhai <3