I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Two-

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

I woke up to find JJ missing from my arms and to hear faint crying somewhere upstairs.

"Gerard, where is JJ?" I asked as I abruptly sat up looking for her.
"Wha? I don't know. I thought she was sleeping with you." Gerard said as he got up too.

I still heard faint crying upstairs, so on my first instinct I ran upstairs to find her huddled up in our bedroom corner crying her eyes out.

"JJ, sweetie what's wrong?" I asked as I picked her up very concerned.
"I-I had a bad dream daddy. And I didn't want to wake you with my crying so I ran opstairs." She said as I felt warm tears seep through my shirt.
"P-Please don't hit me for coming in here." She cried into my shirt.
"Aw, sweetie I would never hurt you, neither will Gerard. Did your old daddy and mommy hit you?" I asked her as Gerard came up the stairs.
"U-u-huh." She sniffled into my shirt.
"I-I'm sorry aboot your shirt." She whimpered.
"No, it's okay sweetie, here let Gerard hold you." I said as I handed her to Gerard.

He took her like he didn't know exactly what to do with her.
But he soon got the hang of it and tickled her making her squeal and laugh with delight.
I ran down the stairs to get her bear that she left on the couch and ran back upstairs.
I handed it to her and she clutched it right away.

"Hehe daddy you look like a vampeer." She said as she poked Gerard's nose.
"It's Vampire doll." He replied as he pretended to bite her fingers.
"Vampeer." She said as she poked his cheek this time.
"Muah." He said as he placed as kiss on her cheeck.
"Daddy!" She squealed in delight again as she squirmed around.
"Help me daddy!" She squealed at me as Gerard began to tickle her stomach.
"I'm coming to save you JJ!" I yelled sarcastically as I slow mo ran towards her and Gerard.
"Haha bad daddy trying to eat me." She said as she shook her finger at Gerard as I grabbed her.
"I think It's time to go meet Mikey, Ray, and Bob." I told her as I met her nose with mine.
"Who are they?" She asked as she cocked her to the side.
"Your uncles, come on let's go meet them." Gerard said as he held his hands out to get JJ from me.
"Your not going to eat me are you daddy?" She asked adorably.
"No, your too cute for me to eat." Gerard said as he enclosed his hand with mine and held JJ in his other arm.
"Okay." She said as she sucked on her thumb and we headed over towards Mikey's house where the guys were bound to be.

*Gerard's POV*

We walked into Mikey's house not even asking, why should I ask I'm his brother for god sakes.
Anyways, Ray, Bob, and Mikey just stared at JJ.
Which made her bury her head into my chest.

"You guys, meet JJ. Our daughter." Frank announced.
"What?" Mikey said in disbelief.
"Yes Mikey, this is our daughter." I reassurred him.
"Can I hold her?" Ray asked while smirking at her.
"I don't know you have to ask her." I told her as I raised her head so she could see him.
"Hi." She said shyly as she leaned into my chest more.

I went over to sit between Mikey and Ray with JJ still in my arms.

"That is you're uncle Mikey." I whispered in her ear as I pointed to Mikey as he waved.
"Hi Mickey." She giggled at his name.
"And that is Ray." I whispered again in her ear.
"Rye? Funny name." She said as she squirmed her legs and giggled some more.
"And that's Bob." I said as I pointed to him over across the room.
"Boob." She said as she giggled into my chest.
"She just called me boob!" Bob yelled.
"Yes Boob." I said as I laughed.
"Great, high school all over again." Bob said as he shook his head in his hands.
"Can I hold you?" Ray asked JJ.
"Yes, you mi Rye." She said as she giggled some more.

Ray grabbed her from my arms and held her in his.

"Your cute." He smiled at her.
"Thank you." She said politely as she looked at "boob".
"Boob, hold me." She whinned as she held out her arms.
"Okay." He grunted, but he knew he wanted to.

She snuggled up to him and soon after she fell asleep.

"Frank take her." Bob whispered as he noticed she fell asleep.
"No, she likes you. She'll wake up in a little while." Frank whispered back.

They kept bickering and bickering.

"JJ!" I yelled which made her get up quickly.
"Problem solved." I said as I went over to pick her up.
"Daddy!" She yelled as she squrimed in my arms.

Wow, she called me daddy.

"Haha, Frank your the mommy." Ray said.
"Shut up Toro." He said as he threw a pillow at him.
"Bad Rye!" JJ scolded Ray as she pointed her finger at him.
"She is cute." Mikey stated as he immitated her.
"Daddy hold me." She said as she held out her arms to Frank.
"Ha what now Toro were both the daddys." Frank said as he gave Ray the middle finger where JJ couldn't see.

*Frank's POV*

"I wanna go home daddy." JJ whispered in my ear as she cuddled into me.
"Okay let's go home." I told her as I kissed her forehead and motioned Gerard to the door.
"We're out guys. See ya tommorrow at band practice alright?" Gerard said as he got up.
"Bye Boob, Rye, and Mickey!" JJ yelled as she waved as we headed out.