I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Twenty-Three-

Image

---

10 Years Later

Gerard's***POV ((Again))

I watched JJ from the corner of my eye strumming on one of Frank's guitars some random tune that played out to be Im Not Okay.
Her green eyes were not glowing like they use to.
It made me sad everytime I looked into her eyes.

"Hey dad, what are you doing?" She asked me as she put the guitar down and came and laid on my shoulder.
"Drawing a comic strip for a fan who won one of our contests." I answered as she nodded.
"Do you know where dad is?" She asked.

She never referred us to our names.
She'd rather keep it dad.
Which I prefer also.

"I think he is in his bunk hun." I said as a small smile crept on her face.
"Thank you daddy." She said as she kissed my cheek and headed off to where the bunks were.

Frank's***POV

I laid in my bunk half asleep and half awake, a first for me in two days.
Sugar high.
Until I felt a light weight person lay next to me in my bunk.
I opened my eyes to see the face more clearly and JJ's face swam into focus.

"Hey JJ." I said as I wiped the drool that was forming on the corner of my mouth.
"Hey dad." She said as I sensed something was wrong.

She always talked to me or Gerard one on one when something was bugging her.

"Is something up?" I asked her as she nodded slowly.

I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my chest.

"So, let's talk. One on one." I said as she gave a deep sigh.
"You and dad won't approve though. You'll say I'm too young." I said as I frowned a little.
"JJ, were Gerard Way and Frank Iero, trust me, being too young is the style for us." She said as she just giggled.
"Well, I want a lip piercing. For a good reason. I want to also dye my hair red in some parts, how dad use to." She said as I smiled.
"I could care less if you got a lip piercing and dyed your hair. That's the whole rock scene anyways." I said as she laughed again.
"What about dad? Will he care?" She asked as I gave it second thought.
"Well, I don't know. You'll have to ask him on that one. Just to say it, I wanted a lip piercing and my hair changed when I was 13 too." I said as she smiled.
"I love you dad." She said as I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too." I replied back as I felt her fingers move to my ticklish spot.
"Never!" I screamed as she tried to tickle me.

I tickled her back as we both fell out of the bunk in a tickle war, laughing.
Toro and Mikey looked from there bunks and laughed too.
I was totally winning till she regained her position on top of me and pinned me down.

"I win!" She declared as I gave up in fighting and looked defeated.
"It's because I let you win." I scoffed as she just narrowed her gaze.
"Yea right, just admit that your too old to beat your own daughter in a tickle war." She said as I stuck my tounge out like a 5 year old.

She stuck her tounge back out at me and went to probably go disturb Bob in the music lounge.

JJ's***POV

"BobBobBobBobBobBob." I said as I bounced into the music room where he was playing video games.
"Yes JJ." He said absentmindedly as he kept his eyes glued to the t.v.
"We need to go out some where." I said randomly as he just paused his game and looked at me.
"Like where?" He asked.
"How the hell am I supposed to know. I don't know Chicago like you do." I said as he just laughed.
"We could go meet one of you favorite bands." He said as I quirked an eyebrow.
"Keep talking." I said as he just laughed.
"Well, Fall Out Boy lives here ya know. Close to here at least. They're here all the time though. I'm pretty sure we could meet up somewhere and have some fun with them." He said as my mouth dropped.

Fall Out Boy?!
Meet them, have some "fun"?
I could just die right here right now thinking about how fun it would be to hang with Fall Out Boy.

"Bob, let's do it, please? I'm so bored here cooped up all the time. We need to get out before the concert anyways. I'm getting fat just sitting here." I said as I looked at my stomach.
"You don't get fat from just sitting JJ. Plus your not fat. But, let me make some phone calls and maybe we'll get out of here. You just need to ask your dad." He said as I quirked an eyebrow, yet again.
"Which one?" I asked, confused.

For once, I didn't know which one he was talking about.

"Well both, since you want all of us to go right?" He asked as I just nodded and laughed at how stupid I was.
"Fine, just make phone calls. Tell Pete I love him. I mean." I said as I fake gasped.

Bob knew how much I loved him.
And Patrick.
Oh so cute.

"Get out of here hopeless romantic." He said sarcastically as I ran past Ray and Mikey's bunk into the "kitchen" where my dad was.

Or dad's I should say.

"Could you two please keep it rated PG 13 while there is a child present?" I asked, interrupting their make-out session.
"Child, where?" Frank asked as I flipped him the bird.
"IwanttogooutandwemightgomeetFallOutBoyifyouwanttogo." I said really fast as they both pretty much understood it all.
"Do we have to?" Frank whined.
"Yes. Unless, I can go with Mikey, Ray, and Bob, and you two can stay here, and, do what, you, do." I said slowly as they both smiled.
"Sickos." I said as I shook the thought from my mind.
"Yea, you can go. Take everyone. Even your dog." Gerard said as I smiled cheesily and ran back to where Bob was, screaming.

Everytime I ran by Ray and Mikey always had thier head sticking out watching me pass by.

"Boob, heh I love that name, have you made your phone calls?" I asked excitedly as I sat down next to him.
"Yea and Pete answered. He said that he'll meet us at the mall in a half an hour." He said as he said Pete's name weird.
"Yay!" I squeeled as he just smiled.
"Go get ready for Pete eh?" He said as I nodded and ran down the hallway again, but stopped in front of Mikey and Ray.
"Get your asses up were going out." I said as they gave me a weird look.
"Yes, out. So get up." I said as I ran into the kitchen again, ignoring my parents making out, again, and grabbed my eyeliner and hoodie and ran into the small bathroom I loved.

***

Once I re-emerged from the bathroom with wet black hair and midnight dark eyeliner on I was ready to go.
Mikey looked at me and gave me a disapproving look.

"Girls your age shouldn't wear that much eyeliner." He said as I stuck my tounge out at him.
"Boys your age shouldn't be wearing eyeliner at all." I pointed out as he couldn't find a come back.