I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Thirty-

Image

---

Frank's***POV

I laid in bed with JJ as Gerard went down to the cafeteria to get some food.
I stroked her hair as she laid, cradeled (sp?), in my arms.
Usually she let out a sigh and snuggled into my chest.

"Dad?" She asked as I replied with a groan.
"I love you." She said as I smiled.
"I love you too JJ." I said as she wrapped her arms around me.
"Knock knock." I heard someone say opened the door.

It was Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy, and I think Blake.
Blake carried a balloon that said, 'Get Well Soon,' and Pete carried a vase of flowers in.
JJ looked up at them and smiled warmly.
I got up so she could talk to them and sat on the couch, still waiting for Gerard.

JJ's***POV

I sat up despite how much it hurt.
And how bad my hair was it was good to see Blake again.

"Hi." He said shyly as I smiled.
"Hello."
"Are you feeling good?" He asked as he stepped closer to my bed.
"Kind of. I had a bad dream this morning though. But it's okay." I said as He slightly smiled.
"Here." He said as he gently took my wrist in his hand and tied the balloon he was holding around it.

His touch was gentle and soft and he tied it into a little bow.

"T-thanks." I stuttered as he nodded and took a seat in a near by chair.
"I'm going to go get Gerard." Frank said as he abruptly stood up and went out of the room

He was always impatient, but so am I so, I can't blame him.

"We got to go. Blake said he would stay here with you if you want. We have to go pick up his parents at an airport 2 hours away." Pete said as they all stood there.
"Okay." I said as Pete gave me a high five and a smile and they left leaving Blake and I alone.
"Why aren't you going along to get your parents?" I asked Blake as he looked at me behind his glasses.
"I-I just though it would be better to stay here with you." He stated as he looked away shyly.
"It's okay. I just thought you might rather see your parents then spend all this time bored with me." I reassured him as he looked up at me with an un-easy smile.
"I'd rather spend anytime with you then with my parents." He muttered as I nodded, not knowing really what he meant by it, but decided not to ask.

Our coversation broke up as we heard Gerard and Frank arguing outside the door.
I glanced at Blake who was also glancing at me.

"Gerard your daughter is in there nearly dying!" Frank came through rom under the door.
"I can't let you become a monster in front of her." He said again as I quirked an eyebrow.
"I don't need this from you." Gerard murmured as I heard footsteps walk away.

I heard Frank fall to the ground crying.
I got up, overwhelmed by the pain but didnt care.
I pulled out the IV and took off all the cords that were every where and slowly made my way to the door.

"JJ, hold on." Blake said as he helped me.

At least he didn't try and stop me.

"D-dad." I breathed out hard as he looked at me through his tears.
"O-oh my god." He said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.
"What are you d-doing out of bed?" He raised his voice as I stood there cowardly.

It's my weakest link, being yelled at.

"I-I'm sorry." I said as he helped me to my bed.

He tried his hardest to keep the tears from falling but nothing helped.

"D-dad, lay with me." I pleaded as him and Blake set me down in my bed.

He slipped into bed with me and I curled into him.
I stroked me hand through my hair as he use to me to calm me.
He suddenly grew calmer and his body didnt feel tense anymore.
I heard him softly snore and I knew he was asleep.
I looked at Blake who was also nodding off and I decided to just 'rest my eyes'.

Gerard's***POV

I stormed out of the hospital and got into our car, starting the engine and driving off.
I threw the empty bottle of vodka in the backseat and tried to focus on the road.
The lines started to turn wavy and the ground started to rise.
I closed and opened my eyes again, noticing I was driving in to wrong lane, too late.
Two headlights came heading towards me as I felt the collide of both of our cars.
I ended up in a near-by stream, upside down, entering the blackness.