I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Thirty-Seven-

Image

---

Gerard’s***POV

“Aren’t they just so cute together?” Frank asked me as we heard silence from their bunk and peeked inside quietly.

I just nodded.
He quirked an eyebrow and pulled me to our bunk, which was only two bunks away.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me as we slowly stumbled into our bunk.
“Did you see where his hands were placed?” I asked as he shook his head.

Before I knew it, Frank was glancing in their bunk again and then in front of me.

“Their around her waist Gerard, nothing else. He’s just protective of her. Like you are of me.” He giggled as he pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed him back, but he still wasn’t satisfied.

“What’s wrong baby?” He asked me as he sat on my lap.
“I’m, just scared.” I finally said it as he gave me a sympathetic look.
“I don’t want her to get hurt. She’s been hurt too many times. Not in relationships maybe, but from other things. I don’t know if she can handle it.” I stated as he gave me a sideways smile.
“She’s like you. She knows that things never last. She’s smart Gerard. Trust me she can do it on her own. Blake is too sweet to hurt her just like that. He’s way to shy to even talk to another girl Gerard. I think this one may be a keeper.” Frank smiled as he kissed the side of my lips and worked down to my neck.

I moaned quietly as I felt him giggle against my neck.

“Just let it go till the time comes.” He breathed against my neck as he nipped at it.

I obliged and let my mind run else where.
Even though the thought was still lingering in the back of my head somewhere.