I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Thirty-Six-

Image

---

JJ’s***POV

Soon Blake and I were spending time on the bus, playing video games with the guys and holding hands when my parents weren’t around.
I was able to start reading to Blake, instead of my parents.
Reading those books called Chicken Noodle Soup for the Teenage Soul.
Those were always easier for me to read then any other books, out loud.
Other then Harry Potter.
Blake surely enjoyed when I read to him for some reason.
He said that I had an amazing voice for speaking, so soft yet so intense with feeling when I read particular parts out loud.

“You should sing some day.” He said randomly as I closed the book I was reading a loud to him.
“I use to, when I was little. My dad said that I sang in front of millions of kids, but now thinking about it I can’t even sing in front of my dad.” I said as I shoved the book under my bunk.
“Why not?” He asked as he took my hand in his and fake pouted.
“I really hate my voice. Yet I know I have talent, some where. I’m just scared to show it.” I said honestly as he frowned.
“I have a hidden talent.” He said quietly.

I smiled and nudged him.

“And that would be?”
“I can play the piano pretty, good.” He said as he nodded to what he was saying.
“I love the piano. I mean, not that I can play anything, but the music is so beautiful. I have songs downloaded into my iPod, all thanks to my daddy.” I smiled as he giggled.
“I’m not sure, if I ever really established this, but, I like you. A lot. Despite what people would say about the age difference. Or anything. I really do.” He said as he closed the gap between my lips and his.

I giggled lightly as I pressed back.

“I told you your not shy.” I said as he shrugged.

I yawned and he grinned.

"It looks like someone’s tired." He said as I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and we laid on a pillow, turning out the bunk light, closing the black curtain and taking a nap in each other’s arms.