I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Fourty-Seven-

Image

No Ones**POV

Blake woke up shivering, from the lack of clothes, and the lack of blankets.
He knew Pete was already gone to band practice as he got up himself.
Tommorrow was going to be the day to prove himself to JJ.
To show her how much he loves her.
Tomorrow was his day to her.
He felt a tinge of excitement in his stomach as he slipped on a t-shirt, yet a different pang of nervousness.
He was surprised to find Erin has visited is window the previous night.
Noticing her signature heart on his window, appearing once again.
It's been years since he saw here, and it's been longer since she ever left that heart.
She was the one to always wear her heart on her sleeve.
He felt insecurity just thinking about her watching him again.
But yet again. he pushed away his own thought and feeling to think about someone else's.

Gerard's**POV

I sat on the bed next to Frank as I drank my coffee.
I set my cup down and stroked his fringe out of his eyes.
One eye opened before he stuffed himself in the blankets and groaned.

"Baby, get up." I said as I tried to uncover him.
"No!" He said, muffled as he turned over, tangling up in the blankets more.

I growled lowly and pushed him off.
I started laughing as I heard a thump and a groan.
I rolled over and landed next to him.

"I love you." I purred as he found his was out of the blankets.

He growled at me and turned away.
Instantly, that made me crawl on him and make him say it back.

"Say it." I demanded as he grinned.
"Never." He mumured as my eyes narrowed.
"Please say it?" I asked him, trying to go through the lovey dovey side first.
"Nope." He refused.

I can't believe him, how can he reject me of all people?

"Your going to say it." I told him as he smirked at me.
"If I don't, what are you going to do to me Mr. Way?" He asked.
"Nothing." I simply said as I sat on the ground, away from him.
"Don't do that." He said sleepily as he sat up, trying to get himself out of the tangled mess.

I ignored his pleas and turned away from him like a little child.
I then felt his body on top of mine, pushing me to the ground face first.
With him laying on my back, he mumured, "I love you," in my ear as he kissed it.

"Awh shit..takeemushrooms." I heard someone say from the door way as I felt Frank's arms wrap around to under my stomach.

I looked up at the door and saw JJ standing there with a hand over her eyes as she was closing the door.
Frank giggled in my ear as he sloppily kissed my cheek.

"Did she think we were doing it?" Frank asked as I laughed, making my tummy bounce up and down.
"You mean sex?" I asked as he buried his warm face in my neck.
"Yes, that."
"Well if we were, she probably would of heard us, before she saw us." I stated as he giggled more.
"I concur." He agreed as I smiled at him trying to be smart.
"Gerard, Frank, you sick fucks, breakfast is ready." Mikey said through the door.
Frank decided to play along and moaned, "Ohh Gee, harder."
"Don't make me puke!" Mikey pleaded as we heard him walk away.
"You never do that when we are having sex" I murmered as he shrugged.
"Maybe because you never make me feel like saying that." He taunted as I grunted and made my way out to the kitchen before I said anything back that I would probably regret.

JJ's**POV

Grandma poured unwanted syrup on my pancakes, and eggs.
What I loved to eat, when I actually ate.
Other then just pancakes and eggs on my plate, there was bacon, and potatoes.
A plate full of food I couldn't dream of eating right now.
Gerard sat next to me and I couldn't even look at him, or Frank.

"Grandpa," I asked, "can I eat in my room?"

He looked at Gerard and Frank then shrugged and approved.
I left quickly wiht my full plate and orange juice down to Gerard's old room and shut the door.
I placed my plate of food and orange juice on the night stand and put in Cobra Starship, While The City Sleeps, We Rule The Streets album and turned it up as loud as I could.
I stared at the food on the night stand and grabbed the plate.
I stood in front of the toilet looking at the food again and felt my stomach churning.
Either I was hungry, or I was going to be sick.
I resorted to throwing the food in the toilet and flushing it, without thinking twice.
I sat on my bed and drank some of my orange juice pretending that nothing I did was wrong.
I don't know what is wrong with me.
I felt sick, didn't eat dinner, or breakfast and I didn't feel like talking to anyone.
I couldn't get rid of my past either.
Yet, I've learned that forgetting is not always the answer.
It's all so hard, but I really think i'm overreacting.
I'm only fucking 14 in about three months.
I need to resolve everything.
Things will never get better if I never fix a broken past.
Sometimes we all have to live through something that will end up making us stronger then life itself.
At least, if you choose the right path.
One can lead you to the end, and one could lead you to a place you've never been before.
One day, we're all found in the deepest of holes.
The next, we're the happiest person alive.
In just an instant, your shitty life can become a fucking dream turned into reality.
Life, is one of the best fucked up things in this whole world.
Someone calling my name drew my attetion to my actual life.

"W-what?" I stuttered as Gerard had already turned off my music and looked at me with concern on his face.
"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded, unsure of myself.
"Well, get you things packed, we're going to go see Bob for a day or two." He stated as I sighed.

I'm tired of traveling every where.

"Kay." I mumbled as he paused from making it all the way to the top of the stairs and looked at me.

Then he kept walking.
I started getting packed as I once again thought about my mother.

Blake's**POV

I waited on the couch, casually looking outside for the cab every now and then.

"Sooner or later, your going to break those. Then Pete will really be pissed." I heard Andy mumur as he sat on the couch opposite of me.
"Yeah, yeah. He can't stay mad at me forever." I said back as I looked outside again.
"He does hold grudges." Andy spoke once again as I laughed lightly.
"Not against his own nephew." I reminded him as a cab finally pulled up.

I stood up a little too fast and fell back down.
Patrick noticed what happened and laughed at me from the kitchen.
I grunted at him and then stood up again, waiting by the door.
"Did you even bother to do your hair today?" I asked Pete as ge came out of the kitchen with his hair spiked out in different directions.
He shrugged as he patted his hair down some as I laughed.
I just wanted to run out there this very moment, but then it wouldn't be a great surprise.

Frank's**POV

"You actually remembered to buckle your seatbelt." Gerard said as the cab came to a stop.

JJ laughed lightly as we all got out of the cab.

"I don't remember Bob's house being this big." She murmured as Gerard spoke before I did, "Bob moved here."
"Yeah." I agreed.
"Go ring the doorbell JJ, we'll get the bags." I told her as she shrugged and walked up to the house.

Gerard and I watched her as she stood still first looking at the house, then rang the doorbell.
Blake was the one to open the door.

JJ's**POV

I stood at Bob's door, just looking at the wreath hanging from the door, a bit sideways.
I looked down the pathways, leading around the house to the backyard.
I closed my eyes and wished the snow would bury me, before I rang that stupid bell.
I stood there with my ear plugs in and my hands shoved in my pockets as the door opened and I looked Blake right in the eyes and didn't hesitate to jump on him.
In the midst, I lost my ear plugs and tears as he held me as close as I held him.

"Oh god, i've missed you." He murmured in my ear as I smiled.

An actual smile.

"You'll never know how much I've missed you." I whispered in his ear as I opened my eyes behind him and noticed Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy standing there smiling.
"You smell good." He stated as I laughed lightly and stepped away from him, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

Gerard and Frank walked up slowly, with only one suitcase and my messanger bag.
I looked at them for an answer as I took my suitcase and messanger bag from them.

"We are actually going to stay at Bob's for a day or two." Frank said as I nodded.
"We'll all spend Christmas and Christmas Eve together." Gerard reminded me as I smiled.

I ran up and hugged them both.

"Thank you." I murmured as they both mumbled your welcome.

In a second, they were heading back to the cab, and driving away.
Blake's arms slithered around my stomach as he pulled me back into the house and closed the front door.

"Your shivering babe." I heard him say as he pushed his arms around the outside of my jacket and hugged me tight.
"I didn't notice I was shivering." I shrugged as he shook his head at me.

I yawned and buried my head into his shoulder.
He was so warm and soft, I felt like falling asleep right there on him.

"And your tired." He laughed as I nodded.
"Dinner won't be ready for another hour or two, so I guess you guys can take a nap." Pete said as I felt Blake nod.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Don't you dare hit my head." I warned as he let my head brush against a wall as we went into his room.

I then closed his door after he turned on the light.
He dropped me on the bed as I grunted.

"Just drop me." I whined as he smiled.

He climbed into the blankets as I kicked off my slip ons and scooched in next to him.
I laid on that soft spot on his shoulder as his fingers tangled in my hair.

No One's**POV

Oh how she hated her for being inside that warm house with him.
She hated her and her ways to get into his heart.
This was the most disgusting sight she's ever seen.
She was suposed to be in his arms, kissing him and what not.
It just wasn't fair in her mind.
She's known him longer to know Blake is just doing it because she's Gerard and Frank's daughter.
Hell, she would do it too if she was a guy herself.
She had to get into that girl's head somehow.
To steer her away from Blake so then he could hers and only hers.
There will be a day that Erin will be with Blake.
One day he'll be all hers and no one will be able to change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know I said every Sunday.
But I really worked HARD on this update.
I still didn't manage to get everyone's POV in there twice.
But it shall satisfy you for a bit.
If you want updates, love me!
COMMENTS! FRIEND ADDS!
Anything (:
I love you guys.
More then you know ^_^.
Hope you enjoyed it = D.

LGFUAD, JJ<3.