I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Five-

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

I woke up as we came to a stop.
JJ was already awake and running around somewhere with Bob, Ray, and Mikey.
Gerard was still asleep in my arms and I poked him a little.

"Frank no more skittles." He mumbled as he rolled over.
"Oo, skittles." I said as I jumped on him making him open his eyes.
"Dreams." Gerard mumbled as he sighed.
"This is not a dream." I whispered in his ear as my hand found its way to his zipper on his pants.
"Daddy!" JJ screamed startling us.
"Sorry, Mickey gave me skittles and Boob let me drink some soda and Ray showed me how to play some geektar." She said as she shook with excitment.
"BOB, RAY, AND MIKEY!!" Gerard and I screamed in unison.

I crawled off of Gerard and got out of the bunk.

"What?" Mikey asked as he came up to me followed by Ray and Bob.
"Thank you." I said as I pointed at JJ who was now jumping up and down.
"Oh, that. Your welcome." Bob laughed as they went back to whatever they were doing.
"Hardy har har." I said as I picked up JJ.
"Daddy I'm hungry." She whimped as she put her head in my neck.
"Alright let me get Gerard up and then we will go eat alright?" I told her as I placed her on the bunk of the now sleeping Gerard.
"Okay daddy." She said as she disappered behind the black curtain hitting her head on the wall again.
"Owie." She whimpered.
"Gerard get up our daughter is hyper and hungry." I laughed as I shook him.
"Alright." He sighed as he sat up.
"Flying JJ!" JJ screamed as she jumped off of her bunk into my arms.
"JJ, calm down." I said as I laughed at her.
"Sorry daddy, blame Mickey." She said as she giggled at herself.
"Yes I know, blame nothing on the baby girl." I laughed as I grasped Gerard's hand and held her in the other.
"Yes daddy. Can I get a geektar now?" She asked as she almost fell out of my arms because she wouldn't stop squirming.
"Ask Gerard JJ." I said as we were walking off the bus and I handed her to him.
"Daddy pwease pwease pwease?" She begged him.
"How about if you are a good girl for at least one week then Frank and I will look into it." Gerard said as we walked into the diner to see Ray, Mikey, and Bob already sitting in a booth.
"Okay daddy." She sighed as she wriggled her way out of Gerard's arms and went under the table to Mikey's arms.
"Hello Mickey." She said as she climbed into his lap.
"Hello JJ, like those skittles?" Mikey asked JJ.
"Of course Mickey, can I have some soda Boob?" JJ asked Bob as she looked at him.

Bob looked at me and then to Gerard.

"Go ahead." I said as I nodded.
"Here." Bob said as he gave her the rest of his soda.