I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Six-

Image

---

*Gerard's POV*

I stood on stage watching Brian hold the squimming JJ as she has tried to run out on stage twice.
I think I should, at least let her come on once.

"So, Frank and I have a daughter named JJ." I said into the microphone as I heard coos and awes.
"So at this time, Brian let JJ run." I said as I motioned for her to come to me.
"Daddy!" She screamed as she came running into my arms.
"She is going to help me sing Skylines and Turnstiles. At the age of two she can speak very well so lets see how this goes." I smiled as I held her.

Frank just smiled at me as he drank out of his water bottle.
I gave JJ the microphone as I stole another one from someone standing to the side.

"Hi." She said shyly into the microphone earning more awes and coos from the crowd.

As Bob started to play JJ started to sing with me.
A little quietly at first but then she started to sing normally.
People started screaming and jumping as I put JJ on the ground.
She ran over to Frank's leg and clutched on it.
He picked her up and put her on his neck as he kept playing.
She giggled into the microphone making the crowd laugh along as the song progressed.
The song ended and she said thank you into the microphone as Frank handed her to Brian.

"Thank you all and have a good night." I said into the microphone since it was our last song we could play and ran off the stage.

*Frank's POV*

"Brian where is JJ?" I asked as I didn't see her in sight.
"I am so sorry she was here and now she's gone." He said as he had a worried expression on his face.
"Oh, god. Gerard!" I screamed as I dashed back to the bus.
"We can't find JJ." I told him as I ran past him in search of her.
"Damn it." Gerard said under his breath as he ran after me in search of her also.
"Daddy!" We heard someone sobbing and screaming from somewhere.
"JJ!" I screamed as I saw her in a corner seeming to be hiding from someone.
"Please don't let him hurt me." I heard her whimper as she backed away from me.