I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Eight-

Image

---

*Gerard's POV*

JJ's words startled me.
She didn't know what her dad even meant.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her as I pushed my thoughts to the side.
"Yes daddy." She nodded into my shoulder.

Frank came bouncing in fresh out of the shower with his hair flying in his face as he came and sat by me on the couch.

"I want ice cream and skittles daddy." She said quietly as she looked as Frank.
"Just like her dad." I whispered quietly and Frank giggled, yes giggled.
"Please, skittles and ice cream!" JJ nearly screamed as she squirmed around rocking back and forth on my legs.

"Alright come on." Frank said as he grabbed her from my arms heading outside.
"Who has ice cream!" I heard him scream throughout the warped tour community.
"What happened exactly?" Mikey asked me as I sat there over thinking what JJ explained to me.
"Her dad, wants to kill her. I think. Well, her dad doesn't like her. Alas thats why we found her in an orphanage." I explained as I looked at my younger brother.
"What happened to her mom?" He asked me as he sat down in a booth where we usually sat to eat dinner.
"She I think died. Her father reminded JJ of it so I think so. He also said she was going to end up like her mother." I said as I stared at the ground.
"He won't touch her you know that right?" Mikey asked after an uncomfortable silence that fell between us.
"We can get body guards and people to make sure to watch over her while we aren't." Bob said as he came into the room overhearing what me and Mikey were having a conversation about.
"I, just don't want her to get hurt." I said quietly as I felt tears sting my eyes.
"She won't, we promise." Ray said as I felt his hand on my shoulder.
"Daddy why are you sad?" I heard JJ ask from the doorway with ice cream melting down her hand that she was holding it in.
"I'm not sad baby. Come here." I said as I blinked away my tears and opened my arms to her.

She came running to me almost dropping her ice cream but holding onto it.