I Never Wanted This Lifestyle for Her

-Part Nine-

Image

---

*Frank's POV*

"Frank, could you at least pretend you know what you're doing?" Ray asked me as I kept missing notes on my guitar.
"I do know what I'm doing Toro. Hey look it's your girlfriend." I said as I rolled my eyes watching him get up and kiss and do whatever with eachother.
"Rye, who is she?" JJ asked him tugging on his leg.
"This is my girlfriend Maddie." Ray said as he gestured his hand to her.
"Hi." JJ said cowering away from her behind Ray's leg making me laugh.
"What are you laughing at daddy?" JJ grinned at me as she came to me giggling and smiling.
"Nothing darling." I said as I took her in my arms and nuzzled her neck with kisses.
"Daddy stop it!" She said giggling trying to get away from me.
"Frank, what are you doing to out daughter?" Gerard said as he came taking JJ out of my arms.
"You're supposed to be doing that to me." Gerard said laughing playfully as he sat on my knees wrapping his arms around my neck forgetting about JJ standing right next to us.
"Gerard J-"
"Oh well, I love you." Gerard said as he nipped at my bottom lip.
"Gera-Oh." I said as he nipped at the soft spots on my neck.
"Band members and child in the room!" Mikey said as they all rushed out making Gerard and I laugh.
"Daddy, Bob get out of the way!" I heard JJ say as they tried to rush her out also.
"We aren't going to do anything guys." Gerard said as he got off of me to go get JJ.
"Right when it was getting to the good part too!" I pouted.
"We can do that later Frankie, nasty little man." He said as he grinned at me.
"Daddy, don't leave me again!" She said pointing a finger at Gerard which made me laugh.
"You too!" She said scolding me.
"Alright I'm sorry." I said as I stuck out my bottom lip.
"Don't be sad daddy." She whispered as she put her hand on my cheek.
"I'm not, your my sun. Other then Gerard, you make my life." I said happily as i wrapped my arms around her and Gerard pulling them in.