I Have No Regrets From Loving You

Let's make a memory

"So how was your date?" HeeJin asked the next morning with a smirk etched on her face.

Aunt SunJin was at work; she owns a bakery and has to be there early in the morning to start baking. It didn't help that she loses sleep because of HeeJin and my own late nights, but we make it up to her by working a couple hours here and there throughout the week. Though we aren't so good with what task we are given, Aunt SunJin says we bring in customers.

"Cousin, it isn't a big deal. Plus it isn't like I’m going to talk to him anytime soo-" I was cut off by my cell ringing.

I flipped it open and saw that I just received a text.

' Morning MJ =]

GD'


I could feel HeeJin peering over my shoulder, I could basically hear the thoughts she was thinking.

"You were saying," I wanted to pour my cereal over her head. She was going to tease me with this for as long as I lived- well, till I blackmail her.

"Whatever. Go back to your poison pancakes," she gasped and was about to start lashing out on me, but before she could I took my cell phone and ran up to our room.

Flopping on my newly made bed with my laptop and cell in hand, I decided that I would stay up here and work on some new pieces while I texted people.

' Hey GD, what are you doing up so early?

Minnie'


Looking over all my files I noticed that I was really far behind. My publisher needed an idea on a screen play and I basically had nothing. The only thing on the page was 'Screen play by Kai Min Jee' other than that it was a blank page. Sighing in defeat, I closed the word program and opened a new internet window.

' TOP was being annoying and flashed a camera light in my eye this morning. =(

Did you eat?

GD'


My stomach chose to grumble at that exact moment. I guess that was my answer.

' No, HeeJin was bothering me so much this morning that she made me forget about my cereal. ='(

Minnie'


The next text only took a couple seconds. He had asked if I wanted to go out and eat brunch with him seeing as it was noon, too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. I had agreed without a second thought. If I had stayed at home for the remainder of the day HeeJin would drive me mad with either the details of how my night was spent or graphic details about how her night went.

Walking towards our shared closet, I decided that I would actually wear MY clothes. I felt fake wearing HeeJin's clothes yesterday. So I decided on a deep purple dress with a black t-shirt underneath, black knee high socks, and black converse. This was me.

I left my hair down; I had combed it leaving the curls from last night become loose. Taking out my contacts felt better on my eyes, it is a little irritating seeing as I’m not used to wearing them, I slid my black rimmed glasses on before I wrapped a gray scarf around my neck and put a pair of gloves in my purse in case it got colder.

Quietly walking past the living room past the unknowing HeeJin I really thought that I could make it out of the house without her knowing, but it didn't help that my clumsiness decided to kick in at that moment. So by accident, I had knocked over the shoe rack causing loud thuds and clacks to erupt from the hallway.

"Where are you going?" HeeJin walked in the hall with her cell on her shoulder, I’m thinking she was on the phone with someone.

"Uhm... I’m just going to the stationary store. I saw some cute bear ones with a matching pencils," okay, total lie, but she is so gullible that she'll believe anything.

"And here I was thinking that you actually saw the light and were going shopping for clothes. I'll see you later," I breathed a sigh of relief when she was out of hearing distance.

Quickly chucking the shoes on the shoe rack I ran out of the room before HeeJin found out that my cover story was a lie. I knew she would find out eventually, but it was better if she found out later rather than sooner.

"Here comes Minnie! Say hi to the camera Minnie!" I laughed and shook my head.

At the end of the driveway stood JiYong holding a video camera. He looked cute, there was an orange beanie on his head, he had skinny jeans on, and a red checkered button up shirt over a white muscle shirt. He looked cute smiling and waving at me.

"Hi camera!" I waved and smiled wide.

"Today on the adventures of GD and Minnie, we are- where are we going Minnie?" He had pointed the camera at his self then towards me.

"First we are going to eat cause I think my stomach is going to break out and sing a song for you all, and we definitely don't want that to happen," My expression was serious but it took so much for me not to laugh when GD shook his head with the same seriousness on his face.

"Then we are going to the river," I smiled and took the camera from GD.

"Hey! This video is all about you, not me!" he whined. I stuck my tongue out at him as I continued to record him and walk backwards.

"Short break from The Adventures of GD and Minnie, it's time for the Mouse interviews the Dragon. So Dragon, which would you rather choose- fried calamari on a stick with mud sauce or beef ramen made with sewer water?" I laughed at his disgusted faces at the choices.

"Those make me want to puke. I don't think I feel like eating anymore," He scrunched up his nose.

"Be a man and pick on," yes I was taunting him.

"Fine, I’d pick the squid. Now give me the camera," He took it and pointed it at me while I pouted.

"My show is so much better than yours," I said still pouting.

He took hold of my hand with his free hand and pulled me beside him into a half hug.

"I'm going to be taking Minnie inside to eat, so we will be back and hopefully happier," He quickly kissed my cheek catching me off guard.

I blushed and looked away.

"If you weren't so cute I would hit you and walk away," I pouted and followed him inside the cafe.

A waiter seated us in a booth in the back; we ordered our drinks and picked up the menu. GD had placed the camera at the edge and it was still recording.

"So Minnie, tell me, if you could go to a concert, which would you pick- Super Junior or see me?" he smiled.

"Hmm... I would say I’d go and see my SuJu boys," it was time for him to pout.

"Awe, it's not like I don't like your music, but I’ve known Hankyung and Eunhyuk Oppa for a long time. So I can't just not say I’d go and see my long time friends. But if it makes you happy, I’d like to see you in concert one day," I cooed at him.

"So you know Hankyung and Eunhyuk hyung?" The waiter had come by and asked for our orders.

I wasn't entirely hungry so I ordered a bowl of rice soup and a chocolate cake for dessert. I didn't really pay attention to JiYong's order because I was playing with the video camera. Pointing it at different angles I had stopped and pointed it at the waiter who gave me a wink. I shuddered and pointed it at GD who stuck his tongue out at me.

"Well that isn't very nice!" I pointed the camera at myself. "GD is being mean to me again! Tell me why it is that I’m still here enduring all this teasing?"

"It's cause you know you love me," he joked- I think. Well that was how he played it to be as.

"True, but still. Not nice," I poked his nose.

Once the food had arrived we didn't really grasp the concept of 'eat your own food' because I kept stealing his food and he ate mine in return. When dessert came we just shared. I fed him some of my cake and he gave me bites of his pudding. I even took a bit of it and put it on his nose just to annoy him.

I laughed as he tried to lick it off with his tongue, deciding that he had enough I wiped it off and kissed his nose.

"Come one, let's go and have fun!" I pulled him out of the booth.

Before we walked away, he dropped some money on the table and quickly grabbed the camera. The whole way to the river we had passed the camera and made silly faces at it. We didn't care about the stares we were getting, we were in our own world and in our world there was only the two of us.

We had reached the river and I jumped off the stairs leaving GD to walk slowly down them, he had said something about trying to keep the camera in one piece. That was thrown out the window when he had run up behind me almost knocking the two of us over. He had wrapped an arm around my shoulders and using his free hand pointed the camera in front of us.

He puffed his cheeks while I smiled and poked his cheeks. It was quite funny.

"Come; let's go on the other side of the water!" He took my hand and led me to a little path made up of rocks.

"GD, if I fall in the water I am putting this over your head for the rest of your life," I threatened.

So we hopped over the rocks making our way to the other side. I was being very cautious seeing as I slipped on the first rock, I would have fallen in if GD wasn't holding my hand.

After almost ten minutes of making faces at the camera and me running away from GD because I splashed him with water, we sat down on a bench to catch our breath.

"Minnie, can you let me borrow your ring?" I looked at him weird but complied. He placed the two rings in his palm.

Now I know what this meant, but wasn't it a little soon? Well my brain wasn't actually working at the moment. It had been momentarily shut down.

I smiled and took his ring signaling my agreement to be in a relationship with JiYong. He smiled and gave me a hug. He slipped the ring on my right hand and I did the same with his. We stuck out hands out and looked at our rings. We were now officially going out.