I Have No Regrets From Loving You

Blackmail is fun!

"MinJee, where have you been? I've been calling you all day!" I rolled my eyes at my cousin's greeting. I had arrived home just in time for dinner and HeeJin had already begun to interrogate me. Before I had arrived home, I stopped at the stationary store just in case she asked to see what I bought.

I swear, sometimes she acts so much like her mother even when she says that she is nothing like her.

"HeeJin, I’m fine. I came home in one piece didn't I?" I took off my shoes and began to make my way to the dining room.

There at the table sat Aunt SunJin, Uncle BonHwa, and my other cousin ChulMoo. I bowed to them before taking my seat. HeeJin huffed at my uninformative answer and sat next to her brother.

"MinJee how was your day?" Uncle BonHwa asked.

"It was good. I went to the store to get new stationary. I also stopped by the river in hopes of some inspiration, but it didn't help. How is business at the bakery?" Not a complete lie, but they didn't really need to know.

When asked about the bakery, that set Uncle BonHwa on a whirlwind. The bakery was their family's pride and joy. So far they have two bakeries in the city and both have been swarming with customers. Even though they have so many customers, they don't have enough yet to buy another building. They are planning to buy a building in Japan so that they can stay close with my side.

We had finished eating and it was Chul Moo and my responsibility to clean up after everyone because we were the youngest.

"So who is the guy?" he smirked as he handed me the plates. I had been washing the dishes while he cleared the table.

"None of your business. If you pry or even tell HeeJin I’ll tell your parents about this 'friend' you have been 'studying' with," I glared at him.

He has been seeing this girl- Gi Young I think her name is- for a few months now. He is in his fourth year of university and he met her in his history of English class and has been keeping it a secret. The only reason I found out was because I found them at a cafe one night holding hands. I being younger than him by a few months took the initiative to bother him till he told me.

Dating in this household is like being in war. It you are caught fraternizing with the enemy, they get their legs broken. Auntie and Uncle haven't grasped the concept that we are young adults and can take care of ourselves.

"Alright fine," he left the kitchen and walked up to his room leaving me to clean the rest of the dishes.

I groaned and went back to scrubbing the plates. Have I mentioned how much I hate cleaning? Well I do, I only do it willingly when I have nothing better to do. Right now I could be thinking up ideas or even talking to a few people.

" I'm so sorry but I love you
da gojidmariya mollasso
ijeya arasso
nega piryohe
I'm so sorry but I love you
nalkaroun mal
hwadgime nado moruge
nol ttonabonetjiman
I'm so sorry but I love you
da gojidmal
I'm so sorry but I love you
I'm so sorry but I love you
narul ttona
chonchongi ijojulle
nega aphahal su ikge
" I wiped my hands and placed the last dish on the dish rack. I walked out of the room and walked towards the living room where I had placed my purse.

At the same time I could hear HeeJin running towards the same destination I was. Crap, she was going to answer my phone and figure out why I was out so long.

"Yobasayo... hold on one minute," she answered and rand a frustrated hand though my hair. She turned and looked at me with a surprised look on her face. She placed the phone on her shoulder and I braced myself for the shouting.

"You and JiYong!" she exclaimed at such a volume level that I swear I had hearing damage.

I ran over and tried to get my phone out of her hands. I hate being so short, all she did was put the phone above her head and kept teasing me while I cried desperately for her to give me the phone back. While she kept going on and on about how I wasn’t going to get in a relationship while I was here. She was about to blurt out a secret that I didn't want JiYong to here if it wasn't for me tackling her down and ChulMoo coincidentally walking in the room and catching my phone.

"HeeJin, I swear, the next time you do that or even mutter a word in that area I will see to it that your past becomes known to your employer," I hissed with so much venom that it seemed the world had gotten a little darker.

She nodded and bolted up the stairs and into her room.

"Here's MinJee," ChulMoo handed me the phone and I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Yobasayo,"

"What happened over there? All I heard was shouting and something hitting the ground. Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"I'm fine; it was just a dispute between HeeJin and me, nothing out of the ordinary. So how are you?" I had my phone in hand and began to make my way up the stairs. HeeJin was in the bathroom taking a shower, so I took the opportunity to sneak onto the balcony.

"Tired. I'm watching the video we made today with the guys and it is hilarious!" To further the point I heard everyone laughing in the background. Now normally I would be embarrassed about this and be mad at GD, but oddly, I was fine with it.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked once the laughter had quieted down.

"I have an appointment with the hair dresser in the morning and then I have to meet some people from Heejin's department about a video concept for this girl they told me nothing of! It is like they expect me to come up with a concept on a song I know nothing about, I don't work like that. So after that I have to go to a family gathering because of my grandparents' anniversary, and then I have to come home and work on whatever I figure out for the music video," I sighed.

"That doesn't sound like fun,"

"No, hopefully the rest of the week won't seem so bad. I just have a lot of work to do," I sighed once again.

After a fun filled weekend, reality decided to kick in and dumped a whole load of work on me.

"How about this, on your next day off why don't I take you out for something to eat and you can meet all of the guys?" I smiled.

"Sure," HeeJin knocked on the window signaling that Aunt SunJin was doing her nightly checks. "GD I have to get off the phone, Aunt SunJin is checking up on me. I'll text you later,"

He said a quick goodbye and I quickly got off the edge of the balcony that I was sitting on and pulled on a robe. I have yet to change into my PJ's.

"Girls, lights out. We need our sleep if we are going to survive the family reunion tomorrow," Aunt SunJin turned off the main light and closed the door.

HeeJin turned on the lamp in-between our beds and I walked over to the dresser. I pulled off my day clothes and slipped into my comfortable silk pajama set. It had an interesting gold pattern that had a dragon and cherry blossoms floating through the pants. It was a nice shade of red. These were definitely my favorite pair seeing as I got them on a trip to Tokyo.

"So... you're dating G-dragon now," I rolled my eyes at my cousin's attempt to sound casual.

"So... you're dating TOP now," I said in the same tone.

"You are so immature,"

"And you're too mature," I countered which caused me to have a pillow thrown at my face.

"When are you going to tell him about... you know," I shook my head and handed her pillow back.

"I'll tell him when the time comes. He doesn't need to know just yet, he has other things to worry about," I flipped my phone and texted GD.

"Awe, my cousin is growing up! She has a boyfriend!" HeeJin cooed and it was time that I threw a teddy bear at her.

"Shut up," I decided that I would go to sleep now, so I texted GD bidding him goodnight.

' Night Minnie

<3 GD'