Refuse to Surrender

Sorry

Alexei's POV

"This has got to be the most confusing thing ever," I muttered as I drove down the highway.

A week ago, my father had called me, asking me if I would come to Colorado to meet up with him and his friends and give them all tattoos. I don't see why he couldn't wait another week because then he'd be in California and I wouldn't have to drive sixteen fucking hours to get here but whatever. I haven't seen my dad in awhile so I took the chance to do so in a heart beat. Besides, I felt like going on a road trip.

On the passenger seat laid two maps. One looked like one of those route maps you get that had the routes I was taking to get from Huntington Beach, California to Englewood, Colorado highlighted in a green color. My dad was nice enough to find the best route for me to take.

The other map was a different story. It honestly looked like my youngest step-sister, Frankie, drew it herself and she's seven. I love her to death and all but looking at this map made me thing that attempting to follow it was going to be quite a challenge.

A VIP pass hung from the rear-view mirror, swinging a bit as I turned onto a different street. My dad had also sent me this pass, as well as $500 for gas money. Yeah, he's trying to make up for me doing this on short notice.....especially since he knew I was heading to my place in Australia and was going to hide out there for awhile. All I can say is that I better get a nice present for doing this because I wanted my vacation in Australia.

I looked at my final destination, Fiddler's Green, and saw the lines of people. It honestly looked like they went around the block or even longer. I knew that I was going to get a lot of glares due to my VIP pass but what can I do? I need it so I can meet up with my dad. To make myself feel better, I placed a fedora on my head, tilting it so that it was hard to see my eyes. I grabbed Frankie's map and got out of my jeep, closing the door with my foot. A sigh escape as I walked towards the front and showed the security guy my pass. He let me in and I knew I was getting glares. A few people were even yelling.

"Why the fuck does she get to go in?"

"That's not fair to the rest of us."

"Who the Hell does she think she is?"

"We got a message from the guys of Motley Crue to let her in," the security guard explain, "Nikki Sixx will be especially mad if she wasn't allowed in."

A small smirk formed as I headed in. I had good connections. It's good being me.

Anyway, I headed towards backstage because that's where Frankie's map said that I needed to be but I had my doubts because I really couldn't read her hand writing. I soon found myself in front of a door and I looked down at the map. That's where I'm apparently supposed to be so I knocked on it, waiting.

It opened. "Can I help you?"

Jacoby's POV

"What did you get AJ," Vince asked as Nikki came back carrying a basket.

Ever since we all decided that we should get tattoos, the guys of Motley Crue had been out getting presents for their friend. Apparently, they forced him to drive out here from California just so that he would tattoo us. The only thing that we actually know about this person was that his name was Alex but they just referred to him as AJ.

"Something so that she won't get mad," Nikki replied.

"Wait," Tony, our new drummer, interrupted, "We all thought that AJ was a guy."

Tommy laughed as Mick said, "AJ is short for Alexei Jenna. We just call her that."

Josh of Buckcherry just sat down, confused. I laughed as I continued playing Super Smash Bros Brawl with Nikki's son, Gunner. He brought along his Wii so that he wouldn't get bored. Smart kid for doing that. His brother and sister, Storm and Decker, were playing with Tommy's drums while his step sister, Frankie, was drawing something on the couch. Seeing his kids made me wonder how my own sons, Makaile and Jagger were doing. Ever since Kelly and I got that divorce and I'm now on tour, I haven't seen much of them. Just the occasional phone call that happens once or twice a month. I really missed them.

"Uh, Jacoby," Gunner said, "Can you pick a character now?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry," I mumbled as I picked some random character.

I still don't get this game. I mean I have been playing this game with Gunner or someone else a lot but I still don't understand it. Oh well, I'll just go with it.

A knock came from the backstage door and it appeared that I was the only one that had noticed. I got up to answer it and there was one of the hottest girls in the world standing there. She had strawberry blond hair that just was held up in a ponytail, hazel eyes, and slightly tanned skin. She was wearing a black tank top that showed how nice her curves were covered by a white jacket that was similar to Nikki's. Black jeans hugged her long slender legs and I had lost the ability to talk for a bit.

"Uh, can I help you," I asked as soon as I regained that ability.

"Um, I'm here to see Nikki," she replied in soft voice.

Damn, he always gets the hot ones.

"Another groupie friend of his," I asked.

She frowned at me and looked disgusted. "That's just plain wrong."

I was about ready to say something when Tommy walked by. He looked at the girl and smiled, "Alexei!"

He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, walking off. I guess this was their tattoo artist friend. She was screaming and kicking, annoyed as Tommy walked. "Put me down, Tommy. Put me down this instant. Dad! Where the fuck is my dad?!?!?!"

Nikki walked in, as if he was summoned, and looked at Alexei. "Tommy put her down and get everyone. We're having a meeting!"

"Ah! Alex Sixx," DJ yelled when he came into the room.

Alexei smiled as she gave him a hug. The rest of us were in shock when he said "Sixx" and looked at Nikki for an answer.

"Okay, everyone, this is my daughter, Alexei. You can call her Alex, Lexi, or AJ," Nikki said, introducing his daughter, "Alex, people. That's the boys of Trapt: Chris, Peter, Aaron, and Robb. The boys of Buckcherry: Josh, Keith, Stevie, Xavier, and Jimmy. The boys of Papa Roach: Jacoby, Jerry, Tobin, and Jerry. And I think you know the rest."

She laughed as she said to Vince, Tommy, Mick, DJ, and James. "Yeah, I should know Moron, Idiot, Fluffers, Sir Henry, and Fudgems."

"Nice seeing you too," Mick said, rolling his eyes,

"Aw, you all know I love you all. You're like extended family! Now I shall go set up so that after your shows, you all can come back and I'll tattoo you all and then I can leave."

"Actually," Vince said, "We want you to stay for the rest of the tour."

"What," she yelled.

"Oh come on, Alex! Please."

"Don't come on me," she said but stopped for a moment and looked disgusted, "Oh that was wrong. So wrong.....not cool."

"What," Tobin asked, trying to follow along.

"What I just said," she answered, "'Don't come on me'? I'm going to go walk away."

With that she walked outside. Nikki laughed and said, "She really has been in the shop to long. Hey, Jacoby make sure she doesn't get lost, will you?"

"Alright," I said, following her out the door.

I found Alexei sitting against the wall, with a cigarette between her lips. She glanced at me but returned shortly to staring at the lines of people. I sat down next to her and said, "Your dad wanted me to make sure you don't get lost."

She laughed and said, "Just like him."

"Sorry I assumed that you were a groupie," I said.

"Its cool. That's what people think I am if they don't know me so I'm used to it."

"Either way, I'm sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Correct me if I'm wrong on his kids names. I googled searched their names.

So what do we all think? Yes? No? Crappy?