Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

Every Night I fear is the Last with You

“I’m just you’re T.M. nothing special.” That was the last words out of her mouth as she once again stormed right past me.

“What’s going on between you and Bella?” Jack asked with a questioning look on his face.

By now it had been maybe two weeks since Bella started hating my guts. And by now, everyone knew something was up. Hell, even people in the other bands on the tour knew something was up.

“It’s a long and complicated story that I think once I tell you, you’re going to hurt me.” I told him nervously.

“Please what could you have done, slept with her multiple times without telling her you have a girlfriend. You know better
than that.” He said with a chuckle.

“Actually, that’s exactly what happened.” I said nervously.

“You asshole!”

“Gee thanks.”

“Well who do you want, Lisa or Bella?”

“Bella!”

“What?” Bella yelled from her bunk.

“Nothing!” Jack yelled to her. “Well then start now.” He added handing me his cell phone.

“Over the phone that’s the worst way.” I protested.

“And having sex and then completely abandoning the person is so much better?” He said with raised eyebrows.

“Fine.”

So I called Lisa, and I broke up with her over the phone. I told her I just didn’t see us really working anymore because
we felt too much like friends. Surprisingly enough, she actually agreed with me and there were no hard feelings between us. Now if only getting Bella to just fucking look at me could be as easy as that was I’d be fine.

“Now what?” I asked Jack.

“I ain’t helping you with that, you deal with the furious Croatian, she likes me.” He shrugged and walked off.

“Kara told me you and Lisa broke up.” Rian said the next morning when I made my way to the front of the bus.

“Yeah, it just wasn’t working out anymore.” I said noticing Bella looking attentive.

“It happens.” He shrugged.

While we were waiting to play that night I took off to find Bella. I had to at least talk to her.

“Don’t run away.” I said pushing her up against the wall outside the club.

“Just cause you’re single now doesn’t mean I’m going to sleep with you again.” She told me.

“I don’t care about that,” I told her as I tried to stare in to her eyes. They looked like two pools of venom.

“Then deem your conscience clear and leave me alone.” She spat out.

“I can’t do that. I need you to know how fucking sorry I am for doing what I did. And I want you to know that it wasn’t
just sex to me it was so much more. And how much I miss having you in my arms.” I told her.

“Okay, and?”

“And if at all I’d like to at least have you not hating me.”

“I don’t hate you, I just have a strong distaste for you. Now you’re going on in five minutes so you should probably get in there.”

“I’m not going in until this is resolved.”

“This isn’t funny, you have a show to play.”

“This is more important.”

“No the show is.”

“You are.” I told her cupping her face and kissing her, completely catching her off guard. “There’s a good chance that I
think I’m beginning to fall for you.” I told her in her ear and then headed inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliff hanger : )