Sequel: Love's Requiem

Everything I'm Not

She Will Love You

“Fine.” I sighed in defeat as she laid across her bed. “What do you want?” I asked her

“What are you getting?”

“I don’t know yet I’m still looking at it.” I said lying next to her so we both could read the menu.

“Hmm” She said rolling on top of me.

“For some one so small you sure do weigh a ton.” I joked.

“Ha very funny, I want chicken fingers, Mac and cheese and orange juice.” she said rolling off me and picking up the phone.

“Give me the same just with fries and sprite.” I told her as she nodded and called room service.

“So what do you want to do tomorrow?” She asked me as I sat up on her bed and she sat next to me.

“I was thinking more beach and shopping.” I told her.

“Can I come?”

“I would hope so.” I smiled.

We began watching Euro Trip, and a soon enough our food came.

“You know I still remember when they told us we were going to have a woman T.M, and we all were trying to figure out
what you would be like.” I told her while we sat on her bed eating.

“Was I everything you expected?” she asked me with a mouth full of chicken.

“More like the complete opposite, we thought you were a straight edge, vegan, fake tough guy who looked like a man
lady.”

“I’m glad your visions of girls in hardcore are man ladies. “ She nodded. “You’ve never heard of wall of Jericho have you
or knew about Marta till after you saw Bleeding Through?” She asked.

“Nope, and nope.”

“It’s cool. I can’t say I don’t blame you. If it helps I had no clue who the hell any of you were.”

“It’s cool.” I nodded.

“So Alex.”

“Bella.”

“Want to go to the beach?” She asked with a smirk on her face.

“It’s almost 4 in the morning.” I told her.

“You’re point?” She asked getting up and grabbing her bathing suit that she left to dry on the balcony.

“You’re serious?”

“Yup.” She nodded and headed in to the bathroom while I quickly changed in to my bathing suit as well.

“This better not be one of your schemes to get back at me.” I told her as we got in to the elevator.

“If it was, it wouldn’t have gotten this far.” She told me.

We left through the main entrance and headed to the beach. Bella took off the dress she had over her bathing suit and I
pulled off my shirt and kicked off my flip-flops.

“Ready?” She asked me.

I nodded and grabbed her hand as we ran in to the water together.

We swam around, and just joked around with each other in the water as the sun began to rise.

“I’ve come to the conclusion I’m going to move to Hawaii.” She told me while we laid in the sand watching the sun rise.

“Well I’ll be your roommate, I love it here.” I nodded.

“Did you mean what you said that night when you tried to talk to me?” She asked catching me off guard

“Depends, I say a lot of things.” I told her, as I felt my stomach twist and turn in to knots.

“That you think you’re falling for me.” She said.

“Yeah.” I said truthfully, “We’re not even together and its just something about you that makes me feel things I’ve never
dreamed about.” I added.

“You know Gaskarth” She began moving closer to me. “You just might not be as bad as I thought you were.” She said
kissing my cheek.

“Thanks.” I said putting an arm around her.

We stayed there watching the sunrise for almost an hour and then headed to the room to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short one for now I'm having more on the way : )
Plus I added pictures up of the main characters.